Nine

Harper smiled as she walked out of the room and into the flat as she saw Charlee. She sat down and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair "Are you okay?" Charlee asked as Harper looked to her and nodded "I'm fine, I swear. I just have a bad head" she said as Charlee looked to her and smiled. "I know that you have been to hell and back in the past few months but you know that everything is going to be okay" Charlee said as Harper looked to her and smiled "I hope that it's going to be okay, I mean I still can't see her as my mum, not yet anyways. Maybe one day that I will but I can't right now" Harper said as Charlee looked to her and smiled "so, have you and David? You know that when he went missing that he was looking for you. It's clear to see how he feels about you" Charlee said as Harper looked to her and smiled

"He's a good guy, and I really like him but I'm still scared. I have been through so much and I don't know if I can go into a relationship right now" Harper said as Charlee looked to her and smiled "that's fine, it's not as if he's asking you to marry him or anything. Your allowed to have some fun as long as your careful I mean it's not as if you want to end up pregnant" Charlee said as Harper took a sip of her coffee and choked on it slightly "your not funny Charlee" Harper said as Charlee looked to her and smirked "I like to think that I am, you deserve to be happy just enjoy yourself" Charlee said as Harper looked to her and smiled.

***

Harper walked into David's and smiled "I wanted to thank yoI, you know everything you did when I had. Well when I went off the rails" Harper said as David looked to her and smiled "you don't need to thank me, I was worried and I wanted to help" he said as he walked over to her. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled as she looked to him "I like you Harper and nothing has changed for me" he said as she looked to him and smiled. She leant in and kissed him as he pulled her close kissing her passionately. He lead her to the bedroom as she looked to him and smirked. He pushed her into on to the bed as she pulled him to her so that he was on top of her. They stripped off so he was on top of her. He pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

David lead Harper to the door. She looked to him and smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck "I'll see you later" she said just as nick walked in. Nick looked to the two of them and frowned "really, a Connor? You could of better David" nick said as David glared st him "says the one who's been with half the street and is playing happy families with an ex hooker" Harper said as nick looked to her and glared as David chuckled "I'll see you later" he said as Harper nodded as she kissed him one last time and walked off. Little off she know how nick was going to come between her and David.