Six

Carla walked down the street and sighed to herself. She was worried, Harper hadn't returned home and Carla knew that harper wasn't handling things. Carla knew it was her fault and that she should of told Harper the truth years ago, she should of told both Harper and Charlee who were both pissed at her. Carla sighed as she saw Harper who was staggering in the street. Carla could see that she was drunk again. Carla sighed to herself realising Harper was getting terrible for drinking and realised she was just taking after her for it. Carla walked to Harper and grabbed a hold of her "I dont need you, I'm fine" Harper slurred as Carla looked to her "I'm sure you are but let's get you home so that you aren't in any danger" Carla said as Harper looked to her "you souls like you care mother" Harper spat as Carla looked to her and sighed "don't be silly, of course I care about you" Carla said as she helped Harper to her feet and helped her back to the flat.

Once Carla got back to the flat. She lead Harper into her room and smiled as she put her to bed. She placed the duvet over her and smiled as she saw Harper had fallen asleep and placed a bucket next to her in case she was going to throw up. Carla sat on the bed next to Harper and smiled as she placed a hand on her cheek brushed her hair out of her face "I'm sorry, I never wanted you to turn into me, I should of told you the truth and I'm sorry that I let you down" Carla said as Harper lay asleep. Carla looked to her and smiled as she stood up and walked out of the room as Charlee stormed out. Carla hopes she could make up to them to move on.

***

Later that day, Carla sat in the flat as she sat working on business for the factory as Charlee walked in. Carla looked to her and sighed "where have you been? Harper is off of the rails don't you start" Carla said as Charlee looked to her and rolled her eyes "I'm not going off of the rails, Harper is but she has a reason and your to blame, you didn't tell her the truth so she's lashing out. You need to help her before she spirals anymore" Charlee said as Carla looked to her and sighed. She knew Charlee was right.

***

Harper walked out of her bedroom and frowned. She couldn't remember getting home. She walked out of her bedroom and sighed as she saw Carla. She went to walk off as Carla stood up and walked up to her stopping her from leaving "I have places to go" "not with my card you don't, I'm not letting you go on a downward spiral anymore, I don't want you to turn out to be me, I want is to move past it. I know your life has irked upside down but we can't change it down and you can't ignore it. We need to move past it" Carla said as Harper looked to her and sighed "okay, fine" Harper said knowing she had no choice.

Harper walked out of the flat and walked through the street and smiled as she saw david. He looked to her and smiled "sober for once" he teased as she looked to him and smiled "my life fell apart so I'm allowed to go off of the rails" she said as he looked to her and smiled "so I haven't scared you off" Harper asked as David looked to her and smirked "of curse not, I think your great and I like you a lot and thought that maybe we could go out sometime?" He asked as Harper looked to him and smirked "sure" Harper said as she smiled to herself but could david platt be he one to help her move on after everything?