"Sorry, I don't." He answered. I froze a bit. No one can hear me? I saw Ancano go up to absolutely nothing, then wrap his arms around the air as if there was something, or someone, there. I then saw that the section was the section I was at before...

"Love... What are you searching for?" Ancano asked. I then opened my eyes. Well, this is annoying.

I got changed into my robes, throwing my College of Winterhold pajamas into a laundry bin. I brushed my hair and teeth, then went to class. I nibbled on a Poptart, then threw the wrapper in the trash. I realized class doesn't start in roughly 25 minutes, so I got up from sitting on the magica pool and went to the Arcanaem. I got flashes of my dream from stepping in. The fresh smell of new books and dusty books filled my lungs, making me smile. I was then stopped in my tracks when a very eager and desperate Onmund grabbed my shoulders, panting from running. I shoved him off, already knowing what's going to happen. I started looking, ignoring the repeating history. I went through books A-Z, then saw a hidden door. I curiously opened it, revealing a ring of magic around a floating book in black with blue and yellow writing and red accents. I read, 'The Awakening Soul' on the cover. I grabbed it, then saw it was a trap. I ran out, closing the door just in time before a large piece of the structure could hit me. I grinned, hugging the book. Then I opened my eyes. I groaned and hit my head on my pillow. I got changed into my robes, throwing my College of Winterhold pajamas into a laundry bin. I brushed my hair and teeth, then went to class. I nibbled on a Poptart, then threw the wrapper in the trash. I realized class doesn't start in roughly 25 minutes, so I got up from sitting on the magica pool and went to the Arcanaem. I got flashes of my dream from stepping in. The fresh smell of new books and dusty books filled my lungs, making me smile. I was then stopped in my tracks when a very eager and desperate Onmund grabbed my shoulders, panting from running. I shoved him off, already knowing what's going to happen. I started looking, ignoring the repeating history. I ran to the hidden door, grabbed the book, ran out, then ran to Onmund, who wasn't far. I shoved the book in his hands, then saw the figure from before. The figure was a male Snow Elf. He smirked at me, then I felt Ancano wrap his arms around my waist. This time it's different...?

"Y/n,...turn around...." He ordered. I did so, obeying the Advisor.

"Are you alright? You keep zoning out, then muttering things about a book, then walking into walls, then wrapping your arms around pillars." Ancano explained. I saw in his golden eyes that he was truly concerned. I blushed and cleared my throat.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay...I just...need some sleep." I replied. Ancano picked me up and brought me to his room. He set me on his bed, then covered me with his blankets. He sat on the bed next to me, then brushed my hair out of my face, putting his gloves off to the bedside table. He put his hand on my forehead, then brought it back down.

"You don't have a fever." He said after some silence.

"Of course,...I said I was fine." I chuckled nervously.

"I believe your words were, 'Y-Yeah, I'm okay...I just...need some sleep'" He quoted perfectly. I blushed slightly. Ancano sighed and laid down next to me.

"As the Advisor of this college, it's my job to say...what's going on?" He wasn't looking at me. He had his arms behind his head, supporting his head. He also had one leg crossed over the other.

"I...I don't really know what was going on?" I asked more than anything. I earned a glance from the Altmer.

"You don't?"

"Well,...I woke up, feeling okay....but..then the dream I had kept repeating and only stopped when I gave Onmund this secret book called, 'The Awakening Soul'. It was hidden behind a secret door, and there were traps in there, nearly crushed me. Oh, and there was this male Snow Elf after Onmund for some reason. When I returned the book, the Elf smirked at me, and then I kind of woke up,...or snapped out of it. Shoot, I don't even know if this is real or not...And then it would end with you wrapping your arms around my waist and whispering in my ear, 'Love...what are you searching for?'" I explained carefully, feeling myself shake a bit.