"I don't care get out my room," she mumbled scooting away from him.

"I do love yuh," he told her getting up and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever,"

When he left out, she hugged the teddy bear and stared at the wall as tears rolled down her face and onto the bear.

It wasn't just the fact that he said he didn't love her it was also her mom's birthday today and it hurt her feelings that Kwan forgot about it.

When he showed up she assumed he remembered but when he didn't say anything about it that's when she realized he forgot.

She had her mom's pictures laid across the table with a rose, you couldn't get any more obvious than that right?

***

       It was 5 in the evening and Ayanna was sitting at the dining table cutting up red sausages and onions while the water for her spaghetti noodles boiled.

Kwan left out over an hour ago to some place Ayanna didn't care to ask.

Spaghetti with red sausages and cheese stuffed garlic bread was one of her mom's favorite things to make.

With Michael Jackson's You Rock My World playing on her Bluetooth speaker, Ayanna sipped on a glass of CranApple juice trying to keep her mind in a positive state.

Placing the sausages and onions into the skillet, she began breaking the noodles in half before dropping it into the pot of water that she seasoned with salt, pepper, butter, a little creole seasoning and a little bit of Tony seasoning.

"You rocked my world, you know you did girl... And everything I own I give (I want you, girl). The rarest love who'd think I'd find someone like you to call mine. In time I knew that love would bring this happiness to me, I tried to keep my sanity... I waited patiently," She sang along quietly as she kept an eye on the food.

Opening the oven she pulled out the garlic bread and cut the oven off then sat at the table and picked up her glass of juice just as Kwan walked through the door.

She didn't bother to look his way, just finished her juice and got up to get the food.

Kwan entered the kitchen with a bouquet of white roses and a card.

"Yanna," He called when she kept walking by him without glancing his way.

Ignoring him, she poured the ragú sauce into the bowl of spaghetti then poured the sausages and onions inside before she stirred everything up.

"Look... I fucked up and I'm sorry," he apologized touching her arm.

"It doesn't matter, I don't care," she mumbled fixing his plate then hers and walked out before he could say anything else.

"Yanna?"

"WHAT!" She screamed picking up the tv remote.

"Never mind," He mumbled going back inside the kitchen to get his food.

When she finished eating, she washed out the dishes and put the leftovers up and headed into her room leaving Kwan in the living room alone.

He knew he fucked up but damn he was trying.

Ayanna was in bed by 8 and out by 9, from having wet dreams about Kwan, a moan escaped her lips and her eyes fluttered open as she stared at Kwan dazed as he sucked the life out of her.

"W... what ar... oh my God," She gasped pushing his head down further.

"Stopppp," She whined trying to push his head away feeling her stomach knot up.