The beginning....

I'm Sara and im 14 years old i have a sister who is 12 years old and my dad Luke. My mom died a long ago when i was 5 years old... But now let's start.
---------------------------------------------------------

I'm laying in my bed crying... I can't bearly breath, my dad did just hit me and my sister so hard that my sister needed to go in to the hospital... She got hit in the head really hard that se passed out... I was upstairs when i heard my sister scream the loudest scream i ever heard... I paniced and run down the stairs when i se my sister laying on the floor al bloody on the forhead.... I scream and run to my sister,
-What the fuck did you do! I said and looked at him. My dad is a alcholist and he often comes home al drunk and stuff. He often hits me and my sister and i always locks us in in the bathroom. But now my dad was the first one to win...
-Oh darling... He said and tried to hug me
-Fuck of your idiot!!! I screamd at him and tried to hit him as hard as i could but i missed every hit. He looked at me with the nastyest smile i ever seen.
-Oh sweetie she will be fine hehe....
-DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO US!!? EVERY SINS MOM DID DIE YOU STARTED TO DRINK AND GET DRUNK!! YOU DID RUIN OUR FAMILY!! WHAT DO YOU THINK MOM THINKS OF YOU!? SHE MUST BE SO DISSEPOINTED!!! A said and screamd at my dad.
-.... You don't even now Sara...You don't now enything i can do... I looked at my dad and he goes up to me and drags me up. He started to punch me in the face and my belly. Blood and tears was dripping down my face, i couldn't do enything i was help less...