𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Sure." Riley said with a smile.

"Ha! That's all I wanted. You just got played by Farkle." Farkle said before he started walking away but I stopped him.

"Wait, Farkle aren't you gonna ask me?" I asked him trying to hide the sadness in my voice while the girls were watch the scene uphold.

"Oh well I thought it was obvious that we'd dance together. You are always my first choice." He said with a small smile making me smile as well while Maya put a hand over Riley's mouth know that she'd aww us right now.

"You'll always be my first choice as well Farkle." I told him with a smile and his smile grew bigger. I walked up to him saying "It's a date."

I then kissed his cheek while blushing a little and Farkle said "I'm going down." and he fainted but luckily Lucas got here on time catching him swing him over his shoulder.

"I got you little buddy." He said to an unconscious Farkle making me smile even bigger on how close of friends they have gotten.

"Thanks bubs." I told him.

"No problem Ney." He said with a smile and then turned to the girls saying "Hey guys."

"Lucas!" Riley said with her hand raised.

"Hand." I told her.

"Lucas!" Riley said when her hand was down.

"Grown-up voice." Maya told her.

"Lucas, hello." Riley said walking up to him.

"Hey, Hee-Haw." Maya said walking up to Lucas as well. "You going to 'Tick-Tock Shake Your Body Time'? Cause you know it's not a square dance, so there's not gonna be a whole lot of do-si-doing."

"Well then I'm sure I'll have no idea what to do and you can make fun of me." Lucas said smirking and then looked at me who was smirking at his statement. Maya's smirk fell when Lucas's appeared.

"You're not playing this right." Maya told him as she pointed at him.

"Well that's certainly not my intention. I'll try harder next time." Lucas said and he put Maya's hand down as he was still carrying Farkle.

"I will break you!" Maya told him.

"Well if that's what makes you happy, then I certainly can't wait for it...ma'am." Lucas said in his accent making it stronger than usual and tipping his imaginary hat.

Maya shuddered annoyed before turing away from him making me silently chuckle.

"You going to the school dance Lucas?" Riley asked bubs.

"Thought I would, you?" Lucas asked her.

Before Riley could reply Maya made a gagging sound making us turn to her.

"You hear me?" Maya said before gagging again. "You'll both be there. He'll be the one in the cowboy hat going like this." She then started doing a little dance and I got my phone out recording her while chuckling a little.

The school bell then rang and Lucas turned to Riley ignoring Maya asking her "So, you going to class?"

"Thought I would, you?" Riley asked him as they headed to the classroom while Lucas was still carrying Farkle.

Maya was still dancing and I was still recording as people in the hallway were clapping for her.

"It isn't for you."She told them but they were still clapping so she smiled saying "Okay."

She then started dancing again.

°°°°°°

School just ended and I was heading to the school exit when I felt an arm around my shoulders making me stop.