"No reason" Courtney says and walks away

Duncan watches her and sighs. Heather looks at him.

"You're pathetic" Heather said.

"Goodbye Heather" Duncan said. 

The plane starts shaking and everyone looks at each other and grab onto the walls.

———

Gwen and Dallas are stilling in first class and the plane starts shaking and they look at each other. The plane starts falling out of the sky.

"It was nice knowing you." Dallas yells

"You too!" Gwen yells

———

The plane catches itself before it crashes and then lands smoothly on the ground. Chris walks into and gets Dallas and Gwen who are holding on for dear life and Chris laughs and they all walk into the loser cabin.

"Where are we?" Courtney asks

"China, but today we're staying in the plane." Chris says

Everyone looks confused and Gwen sits down next to Duncan and Dallas sits next to Courtney. Bridgette moves next to Sierra and Cody. Chef rolls in a tv.

"There are nine of you left, and there's only supposed to be six, which means...three people are going home today, there's no challenge for that so we are going to go through old confessionals." Chris says

Everyone looks at him and Alejandro smirks and leans back.

"Half of my were in a different language." He says

"Lucky for you." Gwen says as Alejandro laughs.

Chris looks at them.

"You all will watch these confessionals and then select the people who will go home, the three people with most votes will get pushed off." Chris says

Gwen puts her head back.

"Can I just go get a parachute now?" She mumbles and Duncan put his hand on her and she moves away.

"No" Chris says and turns the tv on.

It starts off and the bottom of the tv says I See London and Gwen sighs as she watches her and Duncan kiss, and then start to make out Dallas looks at Courtney and she starts to get pissed over what she sees.

All the confessionals from after Duncan breaks up with her play and Courtney glares as Gwen. Gwen looked down and she looked up as more play just making her situation worse.

"And this isn't a confessional, but it's a talk Gwen and Dallas had this morning." Chris says and both Dallas and Gwen look up.

As Courtney watches it she looks at Gwen and Courtney rolls her eyes. Duncan hears, what Gwen has to say about him still being obsessed with Courtney and Duncan looks at Gwen while Courtney freezes.

"You can trust me." Dallas said looking at Gwen, on the screen.

Gwen starts talking, on the screen, and Duncan looks at while Gwen puts her head against the plane wall, after hearing about how she might have to dump him. She talks more and Courtney starts having a little sympathy while Duncan starts to get pissed. It shows the part we're Gwen hugs Dallas tight and Duncan glares at Dallas. Gwen kicks him and shakes she head and points to herself. He rolls his eyes and they go back to the screen. Chris is standing there.

"Go vote, you get vote three times, but they can't all be the same." Chris says

*Voting*