We All went in. Jisung, renjun and me were roommates. While the other four were together. I took a bath and changed in to a more comfortable clothes and took a rest.

.....................................

Park Mina

I couldnt sleep. So i went outside for a walk. I was wearing a night gown which made me feel a little cold.

"I brought the wrong night gown. Aigoo." I was talking to myself while looking for a place to rest. My off shoulder dress isnt helping. I spotted a hammock i went to it.

"Ohmymichaeljackson! You scared me i thought you were a ghost." Haechan stood up from the hammock.

"I think i am dead its cold." I sat beside him.

"Pabo, come here." He hugged me and covered me with his blanket.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Chenle went to our room and played with jisung they were too loud for me. What about you?" He turned to me.

"I couldnt sleep even if im tired. I guess im to happy that my mind is awake." I yawned.

"My poor baby." He laid me down beside him on the hammock.

"This is better." I rested my head on his chest. The wind was cold but haechan's warmth helped me. It was very relaxing since it was quiet and dark. He rocked the hammock slowly and i could feel my eyes getting sleepy.

"I never thought that someone like me would be so lucky to have someone like you." He said it with a low voice

"You were there to make me smile and it warms my heart just being with you." I looked into his eyes, he was almost teary. I kissed him and rested my head again.

"I love you." I said before resting my eyes.

I felt haechan kissed my shoulder and covered me with the blanket.

"I love you more." He embraced me and rested his chin on my head.

___________________________________________

Lee Mark

I watched as mina walked by the beach. Even if i wanted to come to her so badly, i couldnt.

I really liked mina from the beginning, when i heard her sang, i even remember rolling my eyes on her when i was the one performing. I got a little disappointed since she wasnt paying attention.

It disappointed me that we never got to remove the awkwardness between us even if she was so close with my friends, i was the only one she couldnt hang out with. I actually planned on pursuing her and such but as i saw that haechan and jaemin took interest in her so i couldnt. You can call me a coward but i really love my friends.

She even thought that i like sohyun, it was a good thing that sohyun wasnt pushy.The night i saw her at the masquerade ball i almost confessed to her because she was so beautiful then again i stopped myself.

There were times that i couldnt forget.
1. When i heard her sing.
2. When i danced with her.
3. When i walked her home 2 times.
4. When she told me about her problems and i found out we liked the same flavor of ice cream.
5. When we played volleyball i hugged her.

I fell in love with mina as i got to know her. Our little conversation was enough to satisfy me. She always seem problematic so i tried my best too help her out and watch over her. There are times that i wanted to get mad at haechan because of her, but i knew it from the start that she has something for haechan.

I feel petty but i really wanted to win over haechan earlier even just this one, i wanted to win over him. I just wanted to feel good about myself, But I never saw haechan as competition he was like a brother to me no matter what happens, no matter how stupid he gets.

I wanted to make sure that mina was always happy and that her smile never fades. I never told a soul about this secret. I will hopefully move on.

"Ill always help you and make sure that your smile remains on that beautiful face of yours." I watched her figure go to haechan. I went back in to rest.
____________________________________________

Authors Note:
Thanks for sparing me your time to read this. It finally came to an end, i hoped you enjoyed it THANK YOU SO MUCH💕😘

P.S. there are bonus chapters ahead💚

 there are bonus chapters ahead💚