6th

Lee Donghyuck (haechan)

The food arrived, mina had no choice but to eat since we ordered something for all of us.

"So how did you two know each other?" Sohyun asked.

"Yeah im curious, Specially since you arent in our class jaemin." Mark asked.

"We met at the bus stop." Jaemin answered.

"Omo is he the one you told me about last time?" Mina just stared at her looking clueless."you know the one that walked with you till the bus stop?" Mina still looked clueless. "Remember the time that we were talking in the field about...."

"Oh. I remember but that wasnt him."

"So how did it happen?" I asked.

"Well i actually know mina even before. Plus we would sometimes end up in the same bus at the bus stop." Jaemin explained. "But mina here is clueless in her surrounding so she doesnt notice."

"So you just talked to her because of that?" mark asked.

"Nope. She actually gave me her seat." Jaemin added.

"Daebak! Mina i didnt know you were such an angel." Sohyun teased her.

"Ani. He was just carrying a lot of stuff that time, and my stop wasnt that far so i gave it to him." Jaemin nodded.

"After that i thanked her at school the next morning." Jaemin said.

"How did you know which class she's from?" Sohyun asked.

"Well i saw her with jisung sometimes."

"Then you decided to be friends?" Mark asked.

"Why are you guys asking to many questions?" Jaemin said.

"He's right." Sohyun added.

"Mina you look tired." I said she was silently eating her pizza

"No im fine." She answered.

"Are you sure?" Mark asked. Sohyun looked at mark after what he just said.

"Do you want to go home and rest?" Sohyun asked, she shook her head. "I could take you home?" Sohyun added.

"Im fine. I can manage. If its alright with you can i go home once i finish this?" She pointed at her pizza.

We all nodded. We ate the pizza the conversation went on and on, everyone was busy except for mina, she looked tired.

"Mina, let me walk you out?" Jaemin asked.

"No its okay." She fixed her things and stood up. "Im sorry that im going home already, i promised ill make it up to you." She bowed.

"You better do." I said and waved at her.

"Take care mina. Rest well." Sohyun hugged her.

"Let me go with you. Im heading off to." Mark stood up as well.

"What? Where are you going?" Sohyun asked

"Home my mom just texted me, she needs help at home." Mark said bowing to all of us.

"Well then get home safe for the both of you." Jaemin smiled.

I hugged mark just to tease him.

"Yah let go of me its not like im leaving forever." Mark took my arm away.

"Take care my love." I caressed his face. Mina laughed.

"You are the definition of gross." Mark fired back.

Mark walked out with mina, leaving the three of us. We just finished the food then left. I was actually tired too, specially jaemin since i know he just came from his volunteer work. Such a good guy. But I hope mina is okay.

________________________

Mark Lee

We were walking our way to the bus stop. Mina was just quiet, She actually looked sleepy.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" I asked, she looked at me and smiled.

"No you dont need to, Besides you should hurry since your mom is waiting for you.

I laughed out loud making her look at me in disbelief.

"Actually my mom isnt there. Haechan and jaemin knows that. Theyre in canada to be honest."

"What? Then why did you lie." She stopped walking.

"Im sorry its just that i was uncomfortable earlier."

"Why would you, you know us already?" She asked.

"Well technically. But i cant say that im very close to you and sohyun."

"So it was because of me?"

"You say it with such a bad tone its sounds so different."

"Im sorry, then what do you mean?" She smiled.

"Well you and sohyun sometimes hang out with us and.."

"Me and sohyun, maybe you mean sohyun only."

I laughed she was right. She doesnt always hang out with us.

"Okay. Sohyun joins us many times but we arent that close. She's closer with haechan." She smiled at me widely.

"Do you not like it if she is close to haechan?" Oh i get it she thinks im jealous.

"No its fine. I just treat her as a friend. Nothing more."

"Why are you so defensive?" She laughed.

"Well why are you so alive right now?" She stopped laughing.

"You should get to know sohyun more. Shes actually a nice girl." I just nodded. I know shes nice but she isnt my type. She's fun to be with but i dont see her as something else.

"Well what about you, you loooked really uncomfortable earlier, was it because of us?"

"Not really. Just you." I stopped walking.

"Are you still uncomfortable with me?" I asked, she stopped and looked back at me.

"Just a little." She smiled then continued walking.

"Well then lets get rid of it."

"Really how?" We Stood and waited for the bus.

"Come with us this saturday."

"That depends on where are you going and who will be there."

"All of our friends actually."

"Our?" She looked at me.

"Yep since my friends are your friends too."

"Will jisung and chenle be there?" I nodded.

"Okay then."

"I think jaemin is coming too, along with jeno." She nodded.

"Well your bus is here. Get home safe Park Mina."

"You too Mark Lee." She smiled.

She isnt that bad. She's a little quiet sometimes but you can see she tries her best to communicate. I can see that most of my friends are fond of her but she's still a little shy with them.

I wanted to go home already but there's nothing fun to do at home. Whatever i got on my bus and went home.

—————————————————————————

Author:

Bear with me please. Let me know what you guys think. I bet you guys are still curious about that mystery guy mina walked with.

Just stay tuned iluv yah🥰