"Maybe next time perv." She quickly ran.

"Yah! How dare you call me that!" I chased after her.

Everybody was playing around by the water. Jaemin and renjun are wrestling each other, jisung and chenle were playing water guns, while jeno and sohyun were building sand castles. Mina went back to get something.

"Hey! Lets play volleyball!" Mina called out.

We all went to her and tied up the net.

"Its a miracle you asked to play." Mark said to mina.

"Ive always wanted to try this it looks fun." She smiled.

"Were 9 people. Somebody should be the referee." Sohyun spoke.

"Ill do it, im not so good in volleyball." Jisung volunteered.

"Lets have girls on both team to be fair." Jaemin spoke.

"Rock scissors paper, the winner gets to choose." Renjun and chenle went against each other.

"Ill take mark hyung, jaemin hyung and...mina do you want to join us?" Chenle asked her.

"Sure, you guys would probably win." She laughed.

"Yah, im not a very nice opponent." I stopped her from going to the other team.

"He's right. He will definitely annoy the hell out of you." Mark spoke.

"Ive been with him for months im used to it. Besides i like annoying him." Mina gave a peace sign.

"Chenle youre going down." Renjun threatened.

"I think you forgot mina, i played volleyball so were probably the one who'll win." Sohyun yelled.

"Enough talking! Lets play." Jisung whistled.

Mina's team got the first score she was so happy.

"Nice catch jaemin." She gave him a high five.

"Youre boyfriend is getting riled up." Jaemin smirked at me.

They won the first round, they went for a group hug after celebrating.

"Hands off you guys, you dont want this ball to land on your faces." I warned.

"Not if we catch it first." Chenle answered.

It was a tie, we were getting exhausted. Jeno served the ball, this will determine who the winner is since were all too tired to play more. In the end mina's team did win because of mark's last throw.

We had dinner by the bonfire. It was really fun we were playing the guitar and singing loudly. It was really fun.

"We should probably go in." Jaemin stood up.

"He's right Its getting late." Mark joined.

"Good night." Jeno said to sohyun since the girls slept in a different room.