Ch. 76-I'm sorry

Mel's p.o.v

After school I go straight home because I'm exhausted. I start soccer next week and I'm so nervous. I feel like I'm going to do terrible. I also miss Blake. I'm not going to lie I really need him right now but he lost my trust. I don't know if I can ever trust him again. He makes me so stressed out.

Blake's p.o.v

After practice today I drive to Mel's house. I know she hates me but I need to show her that I'm sorry and that I know I fucked up and it won't happen again. While I'm driving I get a call from a random number. I usually don't answer numbers I don't know but something told me to answer. "Hello?"

"Hey baby" "oh my god Leslie how did you get my number" " I have my ways so... When are we gunna have round 2 since we were interrupted" "never! Leave me alone" *hangs up* That chick is really starting to freak me out. I'm calling the cops if she contacts me again.

.......

When I get to Mel's house I stand outside the door for a sec. I'm really nervous. My heart is beating really fast and I don't even know what I'm going to say. When I knock on the door her mom answers.....

MM-oh god you. She's upstairs

B-yea.. Thanks

*knocks on her door*

M-yes mom?

*blake opens the door*

M-what the fuck

B-before you go off please just let me talk to you.

M-there's nothing to talk about Blake get out!

B-Mel please just listen to me!

M-what can you possibly have to say that will make me even want to look at you right now.

B-*sits on Mel's bed*

M-get off

B-sorry...

M-well...? I'm listening

B-I just want to apologize Mel. I don't know what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking! I miss you so much. Every single night I can't sleep because I miss your presence. I miss knowing that even if you aren't there with me at that moment, you will be. I just miss us and everything we have. I know I fucked up. But it was the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. You are the only girl I want and the only girl I will ever want. Please just at least consider taking me back. Please Mel I love you so much.

M-ok

B-ok?

M-ok Blake I'll think about it. Now leave

B-you know you don't want me to leave *winks*

M-*laughs* shut up. Go...

B-but babe...

M- Too soon...

B-sorry...

M-it's fine babe *winks*

B- hey no fair...

M-oh shut up. Come here

B-why

M-just.... *blake comes*

B-mm I love you.

M-*kisses Blake* I hate you too Blake.

B-jerk

M-dick

B-freak

M-only with you *winks*

B-Mmm good one

M-*laughs* can you leave now?

B-nope *kisses Mel's nose*

MM-you guys are so cheesy

M-mom get out

MM-don't talk to me like that

M-sorry

MM-you have a visitor down stairs...

M-who?

MM-you might want to go look

M-k blake stay here for a sec

B-k

....

M-BRANDON WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT

MM-watch your mouth.

M-sorry

B-I came to apologize. I'm sorry for everything. Please take me back. I'll do anything.

M-Brandon I'm engaged...

B-what your 18... To who? Where's the ring....

Blake-to me *puts his arm around Mel*

M-babe where did you come from. You scared me

Blake-sorry babe *kisses Mel* so what does this guy want

M-me

B-really Mel? He's like twice your age. You guys are never going to work out. Fuck this I'm out. *leaves*

Blake-don't listen to him babe

M-I'm not

B-so yea you might want to put that ring back on...

M-haha I'll do that right now

----AN:do you like when they are back together or fighting? Let me know💁---