(04) Goodbye parties, and Surprise Attacks

Start from the beginning

"Your dad," Clint paused turning to Thor. "He doesn't always make the most responsible decisions, but he loves you, and overall that's all that really matters." Vierra's innocent smile came back, and Clint's came back soon after. "Thanks, Barton. It means a lot to hear that from you."

The two hadn't noticed Natasha watching the interaction from behind the bar, Bruce still across from her. Curiously, the doctor followed her gaze over to the fifteen year old Asgardian. "You really care for her don't you?"

Natasha didn't really answer the question, but instead something else, "You can tell he's her father. She's  pure like him, but still powerful." Bruce nodded "She's got this whole team wrapped her around her little finger."

The statement wasn't one of jealousy, or cruelty, it was just plain facts. The Avengers would do just about anything for Vierra. Even Tony.

She was sweet, and smart, and ridiculously strong. Put that together, and you got Vierra daughter of Thor.

✷𑁍✷

Almost everyone had left, the last ones left were the Avengers whom were arguing about how Mjolnir worked. "Yeah, but it's a trick." Clint spun drumsticks in his hand as he sat next to Maria Hill.

"No, no. It's much more than that." Clint made his best deep voice "Whosover be worthy shall haveth the the power." His voice went back to normal "Whatever, man. It's a trick." Thor chuckled holding his hand out to the hammer lying on the table.

"Pleas, be my guest." Vierra looked over curiously. She had to admit, she'd always wondered if she could pick up the hammer. "Really?" Hawkeye stood up "Yeah."

"This'll be beautiful." Vierra chuckled at Rhodey. "Clint, you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up."

Clint didn't pay attention to them, "You know I've seen this before, right?" Vierra watched amused as he grabbed at the handle yanking at it, but it never budged. He laughed his face red from the effort,"I just don't know how you do it."

"Smell the silent judgement?" Vierra cocked an eyebrow Tony's way a smirk permanent on her face. "Please." Clint held his hand out towards Tony "Stark, by all means."

Tony placed his drink on the table, and stood up heading over to the hammer. "I'm never one to shrink from an honest challenge." Vierra ignored the comments coming from the other avengers.

"It's physics. Alright, so if I lift it, I will then rule Asgard." Thor smiled "Yes, of course."

"I will be reconstituting prima nocta." He tried at it, but it didn't work. "Be right back." He walked away, and came back with a robotic arm (part of his suit.)

He tried at it again, but it didn't work again. Tony looked to the other Avengers trying to keep his face cool as he pulled some more. He soon got Rhodey to help with his War Machine arm. "Are you even pulling?"

"Are you on my team?" Rhodey rolled his eyes "Just represent, fool." Valerie, and Vierra shared a laugh at the sight of the two, who couldn't get it up.

Bruce was next, he gripped the handle firmly pulling at it with all of his might. He screamed as he did it, and let go waving his hands in the air trying to mimic the Hulk. "Uhh." Vierra smiled at the team whom left him in awkward silence.