The President's Daughter (Harry Styles Fan Fic)

Prologue - 

"Now you are not allowed to leave Agent Smith and Agent Morrison's sight. Got it?" I nodded my head as my dad continued. "Don't talk to strangers okay? And don't be too friendly. We never know who might be an enemy. Oh and try not to have too much fun."

I rolled my eyes as I kissed my dad's cheek. "Dad, you're being ridiculous. I'll be fine. I mean it's not like I'm going over there to party. I'm going to school remember?"

"I know honey. I know." He said kissing my forehead. "I just want you to be safe."

"Of course I'll be safe. I have these two with me." I pointed to the door where my bodyguards were waiting for me. "I gotta get going dad. I'll miss my flight if I don't leave soon."

My dad hugged me one last time before I headed towards the men who then led me outside. When we reached the limo I noticed that it was in between two police cars. I rolled my eyes as I slid in the black bulletproof limo. Agent Smith and Agent Morrison sat across from me. As the limo began moving the police cars turned on their sirens.

"Way to not attract attentions guys." I mumbled sarcastically. The men smiled but remained quiet. "You guys can laugh too. You're Secret Service Agents not the guards of the Buckingham Palace."

They chuckled this time and the rest of the ride was silent. Except for the police sirens of course. When we got to the airport Smith and Morrison got out of the car as I thanked the driver.  As soon as the door's opened I saw flashes coming from every corner. A million questions were being thrown at me all at once. 

"Do you think you'll like it in the U.K.?" A reporter shouted and pointed the tape recorder to my mouth.

"Yes I think my trip to the U.K. will be lovely and I can't wait to get there!" I responded smiling. 

"Felicity! Felicity! Over here!" I looked to my left where I saw some local news channels. "What do you think about your father's actions?" 

I frowned but then quickly remembered that I was the President's daughter and as much as I hated those questions I had an image to uphold. I turned my frown upside down and smiled.

"I personally don't agree with all of my father's decisions but then again who does. Of course the coices my father makes may change the country but that is why I'm studying abroad. I want to learn how to defend people's rights so I can positively influence my father's decisions." I looked at Smith and Morrison who were trying to keep the other paparazzi away from me. "Now  I'm really sorry but I have a plane to catch. Have a nice day everyone!" 

I waved to the paps and reporters one last time before walking into the airport.

"Ms. Roberts," Agent Smith began "we've already checked you in. We can start heading to the plane now."

I nodded my head as I followed them to the boarding area. Agent Morrison handed the flight attendant our tickets and escorted us to our First Class seats. Smith and Morrison had me sitting right in between them. Great. A ten hour flight with these two checking up on me every five minutes to make sure I'm not dead...every girl's dream. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some very long hours later our flight landed. The agents escorted me tot he baggage claim area where there were already some people waiting. Like always the agents' luggage arrived before mine. For some reason that always seemed to happen. 

I heard a ding and looked up at the screen above the conveyor belt. It read: All passengers from Flight 143 who have not yet claimed their luggage please check Baggage Claim Area 7. I quickly ran to the other area before Secret Service could follow me. However in the midst of all the running I bumped into someone well several someones actually.

"I'm so sorry!" I looked up to see five incredibly gorgeous guys staring at me. They all had smiles on their faces and I noticed that the curly haired boy was still holding my arms as if to balance me so I wouldn't fall. "Oh my god you're One Direction!" I whispered.

They chuckled as Harry spoke. "That we are. And you look very familiar." He frowned. "Have we met before?"

"Maybe I'm the girl of your dreams." I winked playfully at him as he grinned. 

Before he could respond he was interrupted by someone shouting my name. I turned around to see Agent Smith and Agent Morrison jogging towards me with annoyed looks on their faces.

"Crap." I muttered and the boys look at the men in confusion.

"Wait," Niall said as realization finally hit him. "Are you Felicity Roberts?"

"Yes but please don't let Secret Service find me! They are so annoying! They're always around me 24/7." 

Niall laughed. "Felicity they only do that to protect you. Your father may be president but you know very well that a lot of people don't like him. "

"Niall?" Zayn asked. "Why are you so obsessed with Presidents? First Obama now President Roberts."

I giggled and Harry tightened his grip on my arms. "Look we aren't gonna hide you from them." I pouted as he continued. "But we can help you sneak out every once in a while."

I grinned and nodded my head. By that time Secret Service was only a few feet away. 

"Felicity!" Morrison yelled. "Didn't your father tell you not to talk to strangers?" 

I rolled my eyes. "Agent Morrison do they really look like strangers to you?" He just shrugged and looked at Agent Smith who did the same. "Do you two not know who they are?" They shook their heads. "Does my dad keep you guys under a rock or something?"

The boys chuckled as Agent Smith replied. "Do you consider the White House a really huge rock Felicity?" I nodded. "Then yes your father does keep us under a rock."

I turned back to the boys and spoke to them in a low voice. "You guys better keep your promise about sneaking me out." They all grinned and nodded. "Good now don't let these guys know about it." I discreetly pointed to Smith and Morrison.

"Maybe we can send Paul to 'accidently' run into them at a bar!" Louis smiled. I nodded and gave him a slip with my number on it.

"You guys better call me!" 

They laughed and each gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry we will!" Harry said waving. "Bye Felicity!"

I turned around to look at Secret Service and they had these exasperated looks on their faces.

"Morrison, why do I feel like she's going to be a handful?" 

"Because Smith, you know she will be."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah that's the little prologue:) I promise there will be more One Direction in the next one. This was just to start things off

-Lots of love, niallersmofox3