Chapter one

//I'm sorry if my grammar isn't correct\\

Nathan's pov sorta

I was walking down the the sidewalk, holding onto my bag tightly. I had just got kicked out of my apartment due to late payments. While I was walking, A small coffee shop caught my eye. I walked over to the coffe shop and opened the door slowly, there was a small bell that made a soft ding sound once I opened the door. I looked around the space and saw there wasn't many people in the shop, making myself sigh in relief. I slowly walked over to the small counter which stood a tall male that had fluffly black hair. He turned around and noticed me, making him smiling brightly. "Hello, what can I get you?" He said with a deep yet soft voice. I looked at the menu and back at him "U-Uh... Um.. Can I have a small coffee?" I said quietly as I shifted my eyes away from the tall male. He nodded which I obviously couldn't see. "Would that be all?" He asked making me nod slightly. "Alright and what's your name?" He said as he was now smiling "U-Um.. N-Nathan" I said quietly once again. This guy really made me feel little. "Awe, cute name! My name is Daniel" He said as he shifted slightly and began to make my coffee. My face became a dark pink.

Daniel was his name. It was a really nice name I thought. I need to not get attached to this stranger, he may not be gay. Why would he be anyways? Even if he was, would be date someone like me..? "Um.. Nathan? Your coffee is ready" Daniel said which made me snap out of my thoughts. "T-Thank you.." I mumbled and took out my wallet and cursed to myself. I didn't have any money to pay for my coffee. "I-Im sorry.. I don't have any money" I said as I stuffed my wallet into my hoodie pocket. "It's okay! It's on the house" When Daniel said this it made me look up at him "R-Really?" Daniel nodded once I asked."T-Thank you once again" I said with a small smile "No problem" Daniel said as he handed me the small cup of coffee. I took it and burned my hands slightly but took it like the man I am, even though my hands burned like hell.

I walked over to a small table in the corner and slowly started to drink my coffee. Once the hot coffee hit my tongue, I scrunched up my nose in disgust and in pain. I didn't know coffee tasted this bad! My eyes quickly moved over to the spot a small giggle came from. Daniel was the one giggling. I looked away quickly, I was completely embarrassed. Daniel stopped giggling and walked over to me "I can see you don't like the coffee, would you like hot chocolate instead?" the tall male asked. My eyes shifted to look up at him. My eyes were sparkling and I nodded quickly "Yes pease!" The tone in my voice made Daniel smile brightly "Alright, I will just take this and be back with your hot chocolate" He said as he grabbed the cup of coffee and lifted it out of my hands. He soon disappeared behind the counter and soon later came back with hot chocolate that had whipped cream at the top, My absolute favourite! "Now be careful, it's hot" Daniel said as he placed the cup of hot chocolate on the table and made me nod while picking up the cup.

I licked the whipped cream at the top and moaned in delight. "May I sit?" Daniel asked and I nodded as I gently nommed on the whipped cream. Daniel sat in the chair across from me. "So.. How are you Nathan?" he asked me softly. I stopped eating the whipped cream and looked up at him once again "I-I'm okay.." I mumbled. Daniel noticed I had whipped cream and leaned over. He used his thumb to wipe the whipped cream of my cheek. My face grew pink and I quickly looked away.

/This story will be continued don't worry, I'm just posting this chapter right now because why not x3\