I noticed he wasn't in his uniform. He was in a black tee that fit tight around his muscles and blue jeans with black and white Nikes. I almost felt my mouth drooling.

I closed my locker completely as I headed to the bathroom and I knew Nick would follow, "wait here!" I yelled as I went inside checking the black bathroom stalls for people. When I noticed no one was there I casted a spell called mirror. Its when you tell the mirror what you want to see and can go through it to get anything, and anyone.

When I casted the spell I grabbed my skinny jeans and crop top since it would be hot. The shirt was white with grey strips and lips saying kiss me. I combed my hair and discast the spell.

I left the bathroom and met eyes with Nick. "Hey how do I look" I asked smiling.

He looked at me and those eyes shined brighter than before as he smiled "beautiful!" He yelled while pulling me into a hug.

"Stop it! Come on I know they are waiting for us outside" I laughed half choking from this tight hug.

We walked outside together discussing class and what to do after graduation

"Im not sure what I want to do yet." I smiled knowing I would probably leave this town with my mother and sister and begin over again. I was Stoll thinking when that husky voice brought me back to the conversation

"you know your eyes became a little brighter" he stated staring at me as we already made it to the group.

A lot of people changed except my sister. I guess she didn't consider it or even care, but I know something is going on with anastacia I can feel it the change. We walked as a big group towards the movies which was only a few blocks away.

My sister and Brian walked side by side together as me and Nick did but I was little nervous being around Nick. My sister seemed happy though she's smiling and laughing but she wasn't sincere about it. We took our seats in the movies laughing and joking around.

I headed to get more popcorn since Brian and Annabelle ate it all. I got up and heading to the concession stand. The movies had an old type theme and every theater had its own theme which could be anything. I thought it was unique and interseting the walls were made like Egyptians carvings I loved it!

I finally made it to the stand and smiled at the boy in front me who had cloudy blue eyes.

"Hi can I get a large popcorn and a small soda?"

He looked at me not moving, when I met his eyes again they were intense, he didn't blink and neither did i. I faintly heard him whisper but couldn't understand

"Um sir? Can you hear me? Hello? What did you call me?" I said waving my hand in front of him. He still didn't blink as his eyes became tense.

I was going to touch him when a hand touched my shoulder and I jumped, "hey you alright?"

I smiled as I turned and met nicks eyes "hey I'm fine".

"Good. So you met oliver!" He spoke softly as him and the boy made eye contact. The boy quickly looked down.

"Umm yea I guess I did." I spoke softly.

"Come on your missing the movie." He said pulling me away as I looked one more time at oliver. He kept his head down and didn't move.

The rest of the night we watching the movie. After we all said goodbye and on the walk home I constantly thought of the reason why that boy stated at me, but he did sort of remind Me of someone.

Either way I will push it to the back of my mind. I went inside and headed straight to my bed falling asleep under the silky sheets.

I was nearly asleep until someone grabbed me from my bed I began to scream. I turned around and met my mothers bright eyes,

"Get up." Her voice was cold and harsh

"Why?" I asked half awake trying to resist closing my eyes again

"We are going to train."

I nodded and got dressed as we headed towards the dark part of the forest.

I held my hand up and chanted "darkness"

Finally the border came up and it was pitch black again.

I felt something cut my shoulder then leg I dropped to the floor.

"Ahhh!" I yelped.

"Your father made you weak! You can barely fight. Where is that fire that spunk!"

I started to finally stand up. How could my mother talk about my father like that.I began fighting back, I quickly taught myself to see clearly in this darkness. I looked for a tree to stand on and observe.

I quickly headed down hard towards the earth as I seen my mother standing there. She dodged my movement and I seen it, what my mother truly is

I've seen those bright red eyes before. Those same bright red eyes he had..