I heard my mother's voice screaming "summon him!"

I cpuldnt decide on what to do. I realized I do need training with him so I did as told. I whispered his name softly "douleur"

All of a sudden I felt this strong force of energy coursing through me. I felt all the darkness all the angry power. I looked at my hands as they giving of a red fiery light. The feeling the dark power course through me made me almost feel whole again.

I smiled as I heard douleur laugh in the background 'are you ready?' I asked to him.

'Of course I am'

I felt us raise our hand together then chant

"dark into dark, cast away the light internal dark pass through the land give me the power into thy hand!" Our voices combined I seen the darkness grabbed tree after tree but I felt my mother behind me and casted her into the shadows. I heard her try to move. I laughed watching her trying to escape.

I rose from the ground using the darkness

"Now now, you don't want to hurt yourself do you?"

The laughter filled the air as I heard my mother speak. "Douleur how are you? We haven't spoke in some time now"

My face became blank. I lost nearly all control as douleur spoke in the demonic yet soft tone.

"Well not ever since you left us. Haha all is well now though as you can see I'm still powerful."

As we headed back down towards hard earth my hand moved to be somewhat insync with his we sat down. 'douleur, what..what was that about?' I felt the power that I had I can't quite control it but I felt it coursing through me.

When I snapped back into it and I tried casting douleur but he wouldnt give me the control to I began to panic as I didn't know what to do. I couldnt move any muscle in my body but I saw everything going on 'douleur! You cannot do this! This is my body' I screamed at him fighting back.

'No this is OUR body.' He had a evil laugh as he casted a spell just before slamming my hands to the ground and viciously began shaking The ground. I felt him pick up bits of the earth, finally I remembered a song my father sung to me to put me at ease.

'Hush now my child,

Lay your head down

Gaze at the moon

As the star will be yours

Jump to the heavens

But please come back soon.'

I heard my father's voice "ill always be with you"

I screamed out Before I could control anything I opened my eyes and seen my mother carrying me "good job baby girl your getting even stronger but you need more work. He can be a handful" Her voice was harsh but soft.

As I looked up at my mother I seen a hint of a different color in her eyes. I shook it off blaming it on my nausea. I thought back to the conversation they had. When we made it to the front of the house she sat me down.

"Go princess you have things to do. Have fun at the movies okay." When I got up and transported back to school I realized I never told her I was going to the movies.

When the black portal I came out of disappeared I headed to my locker noticing that school was over. I seen Nick walking towards me and I couldnt help but smile.

"Well well isn't it my lovely little angel" he smiled at me that charming smile I couldn't help but blush.

"Didn't know I was yours" I snorted, then laughed.