Prologue

(^Love this song...this is what I was listening to on replay as I was trying to write this part up.)

Heyyy there chingus...so this is like a mini prologue I guess you could call it. But I hope you enjoy this mini prologue thing. Chapter 1 is coming up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But mom...why can't I just stay out here!" I bellow like a little kid wanting candy from a store. Without giving any second thoughts she shook her head as I shove my face into the sofa cushion and shout in discontent.

"Hyo-sonah honey we already told you..."   I slightly cringe as the name that I don't favor one bit falls out of my mom's mouth.

"...you have to go back to Korea with us. Your dad and I just don't feel comfortable leaving you alone out here."   She explains showing her softly sweet smile. As I just sit there trying to think of a way to get out of this situation, suddenly an idea popped in my head.

"I can just stay out here with Grandma Lily?"   

I try and protest but it came out as more of a question, but once again she just shakes her head, quietly groaning to myself I sit there staring at the blank white ceiling.

"I'm sorry Hyosonie but you are going back to Korea with us whether you like it or not and that's final."

Planting a kiss on the top of my head and sending another sweet smile my way before walking out of the living room leaving me alone.

Sitting there in deep thought... I have to go back to where I swore to myself as a child to never come back to... All those dreadful memories of elementary start to fill my mind to the rim. Squeezing my eyes shut shaking those memories out of my head not wanting to think of the past right now. Standing up from the sofa I make my way to my room as I probably need to start packing my things up

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its a little short but I will for sure try and make the next upcoming chapters longer than this. 

Hope you enjoyedddd ^u^

-Your one and only Jae