The blue moons

Allison’s POV (friday)

I woke up, remembering that it was friday and I was off school. But I also woke up, remembering that I spent the night with the wolf pack when I immediately saw a male sleeping beauty right in front of me. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and yawned, but somehow THAT was loud enough to wake Ethan up, “morning Alli” he yawned, getting up. Normally I get ticked anytime someone calls me “Alli”, mainly because my mom called me that, but, I like Ethan, so I let it slide. “Morning Ethan” I said, getting up and going down to the main level while Ethan followed behind me. Most of the pack was already up at this point, and once Alexander saw me and Ethan walking from the alpha’s den, he immediately gave us a mischievous smirk. “Nice job playboy” he chuckled, but Ethan started growling loudly to make him stop. “I need to speak with the pack about what we’re going to be doing today” Ethan reassured me before I nodded and went off to the side to sit and wait.

After a couple minutes of me gazing off into a random part of the den, the whole pack except for Ethan, ran out of the cave in a hurry. “Come on, we’ve got plans” he then walked up to me, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the den. As soon as we were out the den and in the ditch, Ethan immediately picked me up bridal style and began running to the far right of the ditch. As he ran, I laughed in his arms during the whole ride out of the ditch, while he happily smiled. Once we were out of the ditch, he put me down and began leading me down one path I didn’t recognize. “Where are we even going?” I asked after 5 minutes of walking in silence, “i’m taking you to meet some of my friends”, after that, a sudden rush of fear washed over me, mainly because the only other pack he mentions are the blue moons.

“... stop” Ethan suddenly stopped in his tracks as he began sniffing the air and his ears were twitching. “Is it a blue moon?” I cautiously asked, “it’s not, but I recognize that scent..” Ethan chuckled before jumping into the bushes and tackling whatever was behind it. He suddenly came out of the bushes, while pinning another werewolf to the ground. This was a female werewolf, with long dark-blue hair, blue eyes, and dark blue ears and tail. “Dotty!” Ethan laughed, on top of the werewolf, “ok ok! You caught me!” Dotty laughed, “where is your alpha?” Ethan demanded, “he’s…”. Before Dotty was even able to finish her sentence, I heard loud rustling in the bushes next to me, then I felt a heavy force push me to the ground, as the thorns and leaves hit my face. I looked up to see a handsome male werewolf with slightly tan skin, blood-red hair, lots of scars on his face, one eye green, one eye blue, and a playful smile.

“Ethan! I see you finally got an alpha female!” the male werewolf boomed with a really “goofy-dad” voice (similar to Blaze’s if any of you watch MyStreet), but he still didn’t get off me, “get off her, she’s not the alpha female” Ethan growled after getting off of Dotty. The male werewolf then looked back at me, “hey, i’m Adam” he smiled, getting off of me, but I noticed that he was sniffing the air the whole time when I was getting up, “and you’re a human?!” he then gave me a surprised look once I got to Ethan. “A couple months ago, Allison was on the brink of death, I saved her before she took her last breath. She’s been coming out to visit ever since she recovered” Ethan explained, while I stood there waving at the two politely, Adam looked at me strangely but then wiped the look off his face.

“Cool!” Adam boomed, while Dotty smiled after him, “at least someone likes us, alpha!” Dottie then squealed while hugging Adams arm, huh, those two must be the alpha male and female. “Werewolves are amazing, I have no reason to hate you” I happily smiled, as the two then smiled back at me, “better yet, they have no reason to fear you, you’re just as human as the rest of them” I sighed, while forming a tear in my right eye. The two alpha’s looked at me and gave me warm smiles after they heard me, “thanks, you chose a good one to mark, Ethan” Adam beamed at me before turning around with Dotty, “come on, let's get to the water hole before everyone else does”. “Ethan?” I asked, following Adam and Dotty as Ethan was walking right next to me, “yes?”, “what did he mean by mark?” after I asked, Ethan’s face then turned into a deep red, “uhhh, we’ll talk about that later!”.