Rye Beaumont #2

I woke up the next morning and Gus had texted again. This time it was a picture. The sight on my screen made me want to puke. He had somehow figured out where we lived and taken a  picture of Rye and I sleeping last night. I threw my phone in the bed and ran to the bathroom. While I'm getting sick, I feel Rye pull my hair back and rub my back. I finish and clean my face and brush my teeth. "Did you see it?" I asked him, tears brimming my eyes. Rye just slowly nods. "I'm so sorry I've dragged you into this, Rye. I should've known he'd find me." Tears start falling down my face and I feel him wipe them. "Don't blame yourself, love. He's a psycho, this isn't your fault at all. We have to do about this, though. We can't live in fear." I shook my head and threw my hands up "Like what? I reported him to the police so many times, it never helped." He thinks for a moment, "How'd you get away from him last time?" I looked up at him "I moved here. We're not moving, I refuse to do that to you and your career." He scoffs "Well, we have to do something, Y/N." I get up and walk into our bedroom and pick up my phone to text Gus. After hitting send, I set down my phone and grab a bag, packing my things. Rye looks at me wide-eyed, "What the hell are you doing?" I continue packing as I speak to him. "He wants me, not you. This is the only way I can keep you safe." He stares at me in utter disbelief. "What did you say to him?" I pick up my phone showing him the message You're right, baby, I never should've left. I'll meet you at the park in 20. He puts my phone down and takes my hands "Please, love, don't do this. I love you so much and I can't let you go back to him." There's tears streaming down his face and I can almost hear his heart breaking. "It's my only choice, babe. I love you more than anything and I can't put you in that kind of danger." With that, I walked out the door leaving the love of my life heartbroken.