𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒘𝒐𝒏.

⿻ chae kiwon

chae kiwon. (v)
채기원, ❝ kiki, wonnie, mouse,
mousy, or wallflower. ❞

THE BASICS!

THE BASICS!

born on november third, 02'
➳ born in daegu, raised in busan
➳ korean, demisexual, and male
➳ 178 cm (5'8"), 62 kg (136 lbs)
➳ speaks fluent korean, some
mandarin, and a little bit of english
➳ sugar, blossom, love, babe, kitten,
or baby by seonggi and siwon

➳ born on november third, 02'➳ born in daegu, raised in busan➳ korean, demisexual, and male➳ 178 cm (5'8"), 62 kg (136 lbs)➳ speaks fluent korean, some mandarin, and a little bit of english ➳ sugar, blossom, love, babe, kitten, or baby by seonggi ...

BACKGROUND!

➳ chae kiwon's life was a hell of a roller coaster. even before he was born, his father chae hyukmin died in a car accident. kiwon was born to chae miyoung, who died losing too much blood while giving birth to him. the now orphan boy was handed over to his half-sister, chae eunji, who was his senior of 20 years. eunji was stressed to say the least, being young and now having to take care of the child of her father and a woman that she hated. you see, eunji's father, after a painful, divorce had married a woman only ten years older than eunji, which angered the girl and made her resent her father. although in the beginning, eunji thought raising kiwon wouldn't be that bad, since he didn't cry that much and was full of small giggles. although that all changed around the time that kiwon was four.
➳ at the age of four, was the first time that any signs of schizophrenia first popped up. kiwon has woken up one day and was surprised to find a fluffy all-white puppy sitting on the end of his bed that he had seen in the window of the store the day before and begged his sister to buy (to which she said no). he was overjoyed and talked to the puppy about how he was going to be a superstar one day and petted it a lot. when his sister saw him talking to a puppy that was clearly not there, eunji just thought that it was normal since a lot of kids had imaginary friends. the second warning sign that his older sister didn't catch on to was one day when he was five he started yelling in the middle of the night, saying there was a bunch of ants in his bed. eunji, who at that time was tired and needed sleep, thought he was just making it up. the next few years kiwon still talked to his "puppy" and eunji kept hoping he would just grow out of it.
➳ age seven was when eunji finally realized something was wrong. the brother and sister were out at a mall, shopping for more clothes for kiwon, since he was growing out of his pretty fast. kiwon had his "puppy" on a "leash" and was sitting down on a bench while eunji checked out. he watched as a man came into the shop and screamed as he witnessed the man pulling out a knife and plunging it into the puppy multiple times. kiwon screamed at the top of his lungs and cried and yelled that the man was a murderer. the man who had no knife and definitely wasn't a murderer, was apologized to over and over by eunji. that was when he was taken to the doctors and officially, after several extensive tests and one on one sessions, diagnosed with schizophrenia. he was put on medication, which seemed to work for a good amount of time.
➳ at the age of eleven, kiwon was in class and started feeling as if his classmates were whispering and talking about him behind his back. kiwon was mad and went home crying to eunji. eunji told him that if it kept happening that she would talk to his teacher. although, over the weekend kiwon woke up one day screaming to eunji that he had bees in his stomach and would not believe otherwise. eunji took him to the psychiatrist again and he was prescribed new medication. eunji also pulled him out of public school because of this risk of kiwon having a schizophrenic outburst. he started online school and wasn't such a big fan, but likes that he could take breaks and work on his art, or working on his signing.
➳ at the age of thirteen, when meds failed him once again, kiwon started hearing toxic voices. they told him that he was worthless and deserved to die. they tried persuading him to hurt himself, telling him that it would be okay because he deserved it. kiwon felt like they wouldn't go away if he didn't do something. so, he started self-harming, on his arms. it made the voices go away a bit, but they just wanted him to do it more. it got to the point of him seriously contemplating suicide. even though they told him not to, kiwon told eunji, he knew that he had to. eunji immediately locked up all the knives and got rid of everything he could use to self harm. as well as taking him back to the doctor and him switching medication again. to this day, he still has a few faint scars, but they are mostly faded.
➳ at fifteen, kiwon finally decided that he wanted to pursue his dreams of being an idol. ever since he was little, he wanted to sing and loved dancing. he always felt that his schizophrenia would make it so he couldn't, but then he just wanted to pursue his dream and he didn't want to wait any longer. eunji fought him on it for about three weeks straight, telling him he couldn't be an idol with schizophrenia but he wouldn't give up. kiwon constantly told her that he could do it and he would keep it a secret. eunji finally caved and told him that she will let him be a trainee on three conditions: he will keep his schizophrenia a secret, he will go to the doctor if anything gets worse, and he will call/facetime her at least once a week. he agreed, so then, he auditioned to five entertainment companies, and got into three, but decided on brand new music. he packed up and moved into the dorms in seoul.