Chapter Five

Thank you so much for enjoying this story, I apologize for the delay in updates, I’m back at university and it’s crazy busy, also I’m ill which is why I’m able to update. But here you go!

///

Finn couldn’t keep his hands off Rachel. He had waited ever since the first time their eyes met to do this to her body, to be able to touch her and make her moan, and yet all he wanted to do at the same time was hold her tight and never let her go. His mixed emotions were only ever present around Rachel and that drove him hormonally more insane than normal.

Rachel feathered kisses up his neck, slowly to begin with but increasing the time that her teeth contacted his skin the more he seemed out of it. “What’s got you so occupied?” she muttered as she allowed her hands to cling around the rim of his jean waistband.

“You” he replied sure of himself. Rachel bite into her lip sending Finn that one step further than before, apparently girls biting their lips turned him on. He lifted her body up against the wall so he could attack her neck with more ease, her moaning got louder the more he sucked and relinquished the aches she had after her latest routine.

“Romeo, let her down now, we have to get back to work” Santana didn’t even bother knocking; she just waltzed straight into the room and hoped she wouldn’t see anything she could use against Rachel in the future. She also knew Rachel and knew that she wasn’t that sort of girl, she would never do what she would do, and sleep with guys just like that. She had grown up in a different world to Berry. One that didn’t equal to posh men and suits. She grew up in the harsh living conditions you would link to the old age of history. Tiny one bedroom apartment that were barely big enough for one person let alone the family of 5 they used to squeeze inside. It always confused Santana why Rachel moved out down here, she had her family still back home in the rich part of Beverly Hills, they would write and try send her money often, yet she ignored every letter and every pay cheque and send them back. It didn’t make sense though she knew if she ever got that opportunity she would speak with her about it all and find out the truth.

Finn gently put her back down on the ground and kissed her cheek before slipping a piece of paper into her pocket. Once he left the room she looked and noticed it was a phone number, she assumed it was his. A smile crept on her face knowing he must have liked her. She had seen him every week and despite not enjoying his company he still came, a part of her hoped it was because of her he came every time. Though the sadden reality came when she realized she was nothing special.

“Hey Berry, you better stop smiling than frowning, your emotions are giving me a headache” Santana half joked. It was true partly; her debates within her own head were beginning to confuse Santana. She could see her deciding whether she believed what she was seeing or not. Whether what Finn was doing was true or just an act of desperation.

“Is there a reason why you girls are in and not out the front serving?” The boss came in, his face was like thunder and his shadow appearance seemed even darker than usual. The grin he kept on his face despite his mood creeped everyone out especially Rachel and Santana.

“No sir, I was feeling a little sick, and Rachel came in to make sure I was okay” Rachel nodded at the story Santana used, she’d take anything she could get right now, it seemed plausible.