Chapt.14: Garden Time With Oppa

Hi~ Rina here~

So if you want to know who will be Sung Min, it is SM Rookie's Jeno (HE'S SO CUTE!) So... I'll let you read this. Enjoy~

••••••••••••••••••••••

Rina's POV

•••••••••

"Yumin-ah~!" Hyun oppa called out to Yumin unnie.

I just cringed. They were so cute together! It felt awkward. Being the third wheel have always been awkward anyways. Since I did not want to disturb their sweet talking and moments, I just told Yumin unnie that I'll go to the school garden.

"Waaah... It's so refreshing here..." I said and stretched my body.

I have an hour before our next lesson.

I plugged in my earpiece and on EXO's Moonlight. I shut my eyes and hummed along to the song as I sat on the bench.

I have always like nature. The lush greenery lit up my bored mind.

"Rina?" I heard a familiar voice calling out to me.

I opened my eyes and saw Sung Min oppa.

"Oh. Oppa..." I said and blushed. Why is my heart beating so... Fast?

"Getting a nap, I see? Keke~" He asked and chuckled.

"Aish... Don't laugh at me!" I pouted.

I rested my head on my hands. I'm seriously sleepy!

"Hmm... Did you see the notice on the notice board?" He asked me.

"Ahniyo... What is it about?" I asked him with curiosity.

"It's like a talent competition... The winner will get ₩50 000... I thought maybe we could join the competition as a duet? I need the money for--" He said and was cut off.

"Oh... I'll think about it and tell you tomorrow. You don't have to tell me what you need the money for." I smiled at him.

"Gomawo. I'll go eat. You didn't eat?" He asked.

"I don't really feel like eating. Maybe I'll just get a cup of latte." I said and followed him to the cafeteria.

"Rina-yah, Hyun oppa and I are going to the dance room to practice for the talent competition. You can go home first." Yumin unnie told me.

I nodded and sat with Sung Min oppa since he was buying me latte. Heheh.

"Rina-yah, do you want to follow me to the movies? I got 2 free tickets. Hyun is going to practice with Yumin so I thought maybe you won't be alone." Sung Min oppa said shyly as he carried 2 caramel lattes.

"Arrasseo. I'll ask appa first." I said.

He nodded and I called Suho appa.

"Yeoboseyo?" Suho appa finally pick up the phone.

"Appa, can I go to the cinema with my friend?" I asked

"Who is your friend?" He asked.

"Choi Sung Min." I answered.

"Ah... Arrasseo. You can go with him." Appa replied with a happy tone.

"Kamsahamnida!" I thanked him and walked back to Sung Min oppa.

"I can go!" I cheered, followed by him.

Soon, our break was over and we headed back to our respective classes.