Chapt.9: Choi Sung Min

Rina's POV

•••••••••

"Joseonghabnida!" I gave a nighty degrees bow to the teacher.

"DETENTION! STAND OUTSIDE CLASS AND RAISE YOUR HANDS!" She yelled.

"Aish..." The guy muttered loud enough for me to hear.

"Ireumi mwoeyo? (What's your name?)" I asked the guy who helped me earlier.

"Sung Min. Choi Sung Min. Mianhe..." Sung Min said with an apologetic hint in his voice.

"Why are you sorry? You did not do anything wrong..." My voice trailed off.

He did something good instead of bad thing. Why is he sorry? Maybe I should say 'Mianhe' too? I think helping me caused him to be late for class. Pabo Rina!

"I made you late on the first day of school in Korea. It is a bad first impression." He said with an apologetic voice again.

"Haha... It's okay. I don't mind but you helped me. Maybe I caused you to be late." I chuckled.

"I am always late anyways... I have morning practice everyday." He gave me a cheeky smile.

Wait... HOW DID HE KNOW THAT THIS IS MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IN KOREA?! IS HE A STALKER?! Whatever maybe my Chinese accent was obvious but still... It's super creepy...

"Ooh... Are you like into sports? What kind?" I asked curiously.

"Err... Soccer and basketball?" He raised one eyebrow while scratching his head.

"Oh cool... I'm never a sporty person unless you call typing on phones and laptops a sport... Yah, your fingers also need some exercise! I ain't lazy..." I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

He ruffled my hair and chuckled. My cheeks turned pink. Seriously pink or maybe red but I could feel it burn... WHY?!

"Why are you so cute?" He mumbled clear enough for me to hear.

Err... Well... My appas (EXO) are cute so... IS THIS A COMPLIMENT?! Oh well...

"Thanks..." I said shyly.

"WHO SAID YOU TWO CAN HAVE A CHAT?!" The teacher screamed at us.

I hope appas can take care of detention later... I don't want detention please...

•••••••••••

Yumin's POV

•••••••••••

Ugh... Why is Maths so boring? Why is class so boring? Why is school so boring?!

Teacher did not let me sit next to Hyun oppa! Hmph! Now he is sitting with a girl who is the BIGGEST flirt in school. THE BIGGEST ONE. She's Park Seol Li. Nickname is Sulli. She thinks she's Sulli unnie... Well... They look kinda similar but Sulli unnie ain't a flirt like her!

Suddenly something hit me at the back of my head. I turned around, frowning, to see my victim of my murderous revenge. Oh... It's from Hyun oppa. Typical him... He always throws paper balls to me and it always hit the back of my head... He's a good thrower. I'm a bad catcher.

(Written on paper ball): Let's go out to the usual cafe after school. We deserve coffee! -Your Hyunnie

I giggled at the short letter and nodded. How about Rina? I'll call Kris appa to pick her up later...

CAN I PLEASE HAVE A BREAK FROM MATHS?! THIS AN ABUSE! I just want food and sleep... And Rina...

~Lunch Break~

"RINA!" I ran to Rina the second I saw her to give her a HUGE hug.

"UNNIE! I got punished for being late for class..." Rina confessed.

I mentally facepalmed myself for not sending her to her class... She was lost. That is why she was late.

"Mianhe." I apologised.

"Gwenchana. (It's okay.)" Rina said.

Hyun and Sung Min oppa came to have lunch together. I 'brofisted' Sung Min oppa.

"OH! You know Yumin unnie?" Rina asked Sung Min.

"You guys know each other?" I asked,

"Kinda... I found her in the hallway looking lost so I led her to her classroom which is also mine and since we were late, we took the punishment together and had a chat." Sung Min oppa answered.

I curved my lips into an 'Oh' shape while Hyun oppa was 'Aww-ing' at the short story. There might something between them soon... Like a relationship... Hehehe... Rina needs a boyfriend. She was jealous of me when I told her that I have a boyfriend. I'm gonna be Sherlock Yumin and find out about how they feel about the other. As a guy and a girl not as friends whatsoever. I'M MATCHMAKER SO YUMIN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THX FOR THE 105 OR MORE READS! SO TOUCHED^^ ENJOY THE REST OF THE CHAPTS COZ LOVE LIFE OF EXO'S DAUGHTERS ARE GONNA START! THANKIE~

-Author Rina