二十二

iqiyinews posted a new update

you zhangjing x lin halin malaysian stunt turns out to be something more than a "tour"

banana culture entertainment released an another statement earlier and said lin halin, lin chaoze's younger sister, was actually meeting you zhangjing again to discuss a new album release.

lin halin will be co-producing songs along with qiu zhixie and bei honglin, zhangjing's fellow trainees before debuting.

"they met at malaysia to discuss about the possibility of working together for you zhangjing's first album release," the statement said.

the album's release date is still uncertain, however, the artists are currently working on it, a source told iqiyinewssss.

the netizens went frenzy as halin's and zhangjing's photos at malaysia were released and dating rumors started to surface.

chengchengsredhair so excited for this collab! chaoze once mentioned that his sister helped him for radiant.

woowooskrskr bet the album will be immediately sold out. apparently, lin halin uploaded some song covers of npc, nex7, awaken-f, and oner. you guys should check it out here 👉 http://www.souncloud_linhahahalin_covers9w70js0ka7jsowe0  (a/n: this is a fake url)

radiantmvgutenguten i honestly ship them two! ever since they met, they've been constantly tease each other on instagram like they're old highschool friends #zhanglinftw

ot9ornone tbh, this collab will be anticipated since media is focusing on the two of them because of dating rumors. if those rumors become true, that's another indirect pr ad

ewhalin why will you zhangjing work with her? she's not even finished college or took up music as a degree
   |xiaofu AND YOU THINK YOU'RE GREATER? SHE PRODUCES BETTER MUSIC THAN YOUR FAVES. AND YOU DON'T NEED A COLLEGE DEGREE TO PRODUCE GOOD MUSIC. PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAUSES A LOT OF PROBLEMS AND UNNECESSARY DRAMA.
   |ewhalin i am just stating my opinions
   |xiaofu it's not an opinion if you are using someone for clout