二十

iqiyinews posted a new update

you zhangjing, a member of nine percent and from banana entertainment, was spotted last night in a night market with a girl at malaysia

the said artist was said to be in a vacation at his homeland, malaysia, when some netizens spotted him eating nasi lemak in a night market with a girl.

there were no definite sources and information available about the girl's identity. however, some fans were tweeting and posting on instagram that the girl might be someone who is related to nine percent or banana entertainment.

some fans speculate that they were together as a couple and planned the vacation. some also suggested that the girl might be actually a zhangjing stan.

you zhangjing is now trending in weibo as his picture went viral as it was post...click here to continue reading.

iqiyinews posted a new update

who was the mystery girl spotted with you zhangjing, a famous singer and vocalist from nine percent, at malaysia who was eating nasi lemak with him in a night market?

it was later revealed that it was lin chaoze's younger sister, lin halin. according to banana culture entertainment's statement ,the two just met at malaysia for the first time.

in addition, it was stated that zhangjing only wanted to welcome chaoze's younger sister to malaysia.

not wanting to reject the dinner invitation by zhangjing, they ate nasi lemak, his favorite, in a night market.

however, some fans were unconvinced as they said the two were "really intimate" with each other.

official statements from zhangjing and halin were still not issu...click here to continue reading.