Chapter 2 -Leo

I woke up early to Polaris knocking on my door. I was in Regulus' old room at Hepzibah Place. After Sirius and my mother had gone to Azkaban, Mr and Mrs Black decided to move, to Hepzibah place.

"Im up." I groaned, throwing the covers back and climbing out of bed. "Is it okay if i come in?" Polaris asked from the doorway.

"Sure" I muttered. Smiling, Polaris walked in.

She was excited. We were starting hogwarts today, and she couldnt wait to get sorted. We both were quite sure we were gonna be in Slytherin. Both my parents were in Slytherin and it was the same for Polaris. Everyone (Except Sirius Black, but he doesnt count coz he's been disowned) In our family was a Slytherin. Plus Draco Malfoy, Polaris and I's bestfriend, Was hoping to be a Slytherin.

Polaris started blabbering about how great today was going to be, and the rules her mother had set us and how excited she was about learning new things about Magic. I absentmindedly nodded and 'aaa'd at the right times and she continued talking while i got dressed and we went downstairs for breakfast.

After Polaris talked the whole of the way throughout breakfast and the car journey to the train station, i breifly wondered how she hadnt lost her voice yet.

"Goodbye mother." She said, kissing Mrs Black on the cheek after Mrs Black had gone through the rules for the fiftieth time today.

"Goodbye children. Remember! No Mudbloods!!" Said Mrs Black as she ussured Polaris and i through to Platform 9 and three quaters. Mr and Mrs Black didnt like to go on the platform so she sent us to go alone. It was okay though.

Polaris and I grabbed our bags and climbed onto the train, sitting in an empty compartment waiting for the next chapter of our lives to begin...

 ______________________________________________________________

4 Votes and 50+ Reads for the next chapter to be up, and Yes, it will be a lot more exciting than this chapter.