The Hospitable Yaoyorozu's

Todoroki quickly stood up and spat out blood before quickly dodging his fathers next attack. The dining room table was broken in two and the television set had been totally obliterated. Endeavor wasn't holding back even the slightest.

"You've gone bloody mad!" Shoto yelled as he shot ice at the so-called hero.

"WELL YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT!" Enji screamed while dodging the attack and shooting fire at all angles around Shoto.

He wasn't able to dodge as the fire engulfed him along with the house. He grit his teeth together, enduring the new second degree burns he'd just received and fired ice off to keep the fire from spreading anymore. 

Shoto turned back to his father yelled, "WHAT'S THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING AND YOU JUST COME UP HERE WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A HELLO AND START HITTING YOUR CHILDREN!"

Shoto walked up to Endeavor, his right arm badly burned along with his left shoulder and enter torso. He also had many scratches, though nothing that would leave anymore scars. He was sick of fighting. He was so over it and just wanted his father to shut up and leave already.

"You dare defy me and then think you lecture me on parenting!" Enji yelled at his son, "I'm in the agency is chaos because of your rebellion! Thanks to you, nothings right!"

"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE YOU BAKA!" Shoto yelled before landing a powerful right hook on his father. "I'm out of here. If we destroy this building anymore it'll collapse, and besides, you've lost you mind."

Shoto let out a wisp of freezing air before turning away from Endeavor, leaving him and his anger burning along with the house. He would head to Momo's. 

Before leaving he went upstairs and and grabbed a duffel bag, quickly shoving clothing for him and all his other siblings inside along with some other necessities, keeping his sister in mind. (Ladies yes, yes it is what you're thinking. And guys, if you know what I'm talking about then you should be more like Shoto. Okay keep reading.) He heading back down stairs and ran outside. Some of the neighbors were huddled outside and one was on the phone with who he assumed to be the police. He rushed passed them before they would notice and stared running to Momo's house.

He approached the gate and stopped. Breathing heavily he rang the intercom bell and wait for an answer.

"Todoroki!?" Came the worried voice of Momo from the other 

"Uh. Y-yeah," Shoto huffed into the speaker.

The gate began swinging open immediately and Momo said,"Quickly, come on in!!"

He walked though the gates and up to the big heavy double doors. He tried the handle, found it unlocked, and walked inside the giant mansion that the Yaoyorozu's called home.

He was instantly greeted by Yaomomo who hugged him and lead him to the living room where all his siblings, along with Momo's parents, were gathered.

"Sit," Momo directed, pointing at a scarlet red couch.

He did as told and let Momo and Mrs. Yaoyorozu look over his injuries.

"Shoto are you okay!" Fuyu called from a chair nearby.

"Yea I'm fin-"

"No you're not," Ms. Yaoyorozu cut him off, voice stern and serious, "You've got burns all up your torso and you have some rather deep cuts. I don't care who you are that's not "fine".

Shoto just sat silently, not sure how to respond.

"I'm calling a doctor!" Yaomomo's voice resonated through the room.