"KATSUKI!!!"

.

.

.

Ayano woke up with a shout. Quickly sitting up, she gasped for air. Her skin was drenched with sweat, but her body was completely devoid of warmth.

She placed her head in her hands, trying to calm down. Her breathing was quick, showing no signs of returning to normal. She could hear the erratic beating of her heart as it thumped heavily against her chest and pounded through her ears.

With her breathing still a little fast but now somewhat manageable, she looked to her right, towards her desk. One of Bakugou's grenadier bracers laid on the surface.

Flashes of her nightmare went through her mind. She shut her eyes, hoping to force the thoughts out.

She looked anywhere besides there, but the rest of her room was shrouded with her creations. Each one eliciting a painful memory.

Her breathing was increasing dangerously fast. She quickly got out of bed, pulling the covers with her.

She couldn't be in this room any longer.

.

.

.

Bakugou laid on his bed, just staring up at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. His face held its typical scowl, although it was a bit more prominent than usual.

His mind was focused on Ayano.

She had agreed to improve his costume, but it was with much reluctance.

The pain in her eyes. The hesitance. The shame. They were things he never thought he'd see in her. Things he never wanted to see in her.

He was frustrated. More frustrated than he's ever been before. Boy, would he like to punch something right now and just let loose.

Suddenly, he sat up. He could've sworn that he heard his name just now.

More importantly, he could've sworn that it was her voice.

He bolted out the door and immediately ran to the girls' side of the floor. He reached Ayano's room in no time, grateful that they lived on the same floor.

He had planned on rushing in as soon as he could but seeing how quiet everything was, he hesitated. The hallways were entirely empty with mostly everyone being asleep. Everything was tidy and not a scratch was to be seen.

He stood in front of her door, not hearing a single thing.

Was he mistaken? Had he just imagined it? It was her voice though. He knew it was!

He debated on whether or not he should knock on the door when he heard her footsteps inside. Slightly panicking, he ran down the hallway to hide behind the corner. There was something wrong, but there was no way she would tell him if he appeared so suddenly like this.

Ayano opened her door. She was still wrapped in her covers, taking small and slow steps. His eyes followed her as she moved down the hall and towards the elevator. Where could she be going?

He stared at the wall above the elevator doors. The markings showed that the elevator was going down from the current fourth floor. Each number lit up as the elevator passed that floor, eventually stopping on the number one.

He took the stairs to be less noticeable. He reached the first floor, a sense of unease flowing through him. All of the lights remained off. He walked slowly through the halls, careful not to bump into anything while he let his eyes adjust to the darkness. Fortunately, the first floor had many windows to let the moonlight shine through.