Intro

Hi! So this is something that I've really been wanting to write, and by the amount of times I've probably mentioned this on my account, it's pretty clear already

This is a Stucky LOST AU that covers all six seasons of my favorite show, but the only difference is that Steve and Bucky are thrown into the story. Which technically means you'll only get to read about what happens to Steve and Bucky while on the Island. So, you won't get the full story of LOST basically, and if you want the full story, I highly suggest watching the show. That way you'll understand what the fuck's going on a little better.

If you've already watched the show, then fantastic! Though you may be able to guess about some of the things in this that I have planned for Steve and Bucky, and if you can already guess, you mind staying silent about it? Thanks.

Now, if any of you are confused at all about what the fuck is going on, especially once the storyline starts to get into season 4 or 5 onwards, just let me know. In the show, things start to get a little confusing by season 5 and 6. But I'm here to explain things as best as I can, because honestly, I've seen this show way too many times now, and probably know too much useless information about it.

Um, originally the show is set in 2004, but for the sake of this fitting in with the MCU, it'll be set in 2018.

EDIT; While working on this more, I've decided that this won't be set in 2018ish to fit with the MCU timeline, it'll be set in 2004 just as LOST is. So the MCU timeline in this will just have to suffer. Or really the events of the MCU will just have to be pushed back about 10+ years, which means the events of the MCU in this will be set in the 1900, but more futuristic (like how The Incredibles is a futuristic version of the 50s). But I'll rarely be mentioning dates in this until we get to season 5 and the whole time travel plot comes in. It's just because I care so much more about LOST than I do the MCU, and I'd rather have it in line with the LOST timeline other than the MCU timeline.

And I just need to say this now.... Whatever happened in both Infinity War and Endgame, is non-existent in this. Let's pretend those movies never happened.

Okay, things that will be in this;
Death
Survival
Tears, and a lot of them (by every damn character, and most likely by me while writing it)
Hurt
Flashbacks, flashforwards, and flashsideways - of which I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate into the story
Time travel (once we get to season 5)

Now just so you're prepared, Steve and Bucky will be hurt a lot in this just like every other character on LOST.

Um, I'll be separating each season in this book, so there'll be six sections in this, one for each season. It's just much easier than making six different books for each season, especially as it's likely that with each season, there may start to be less chapters... maybe.

Okay, I think that's all I had to say....

Oh! It's not really important at all, but Steve has a beard in this. Just if you wanted to know. And due to obvious reasons, his hair is longer than usual, same with Bucky.

Anyways, enjoy!

Btw, updates for this are slow. But most chapters will be around 3k to 5k words, sometimes less than 3k, but nothing under 2k except for prologues (if I have them for each season).

Honestly, I'm kinda writing this for myself mostly, but if anyone else wants read it, then that's great!

~ Candy