FOUR

"You guys ready?" Thiago asked the girls who were walking out after getting ready .

"Yeah just a minute ," Marcia exclaimed trying to choose what shoes to wear . Sofia pointed at the red heels and Marcia quickly went to put her other shoes away .

"Glad that your coming with us," Sofia said grabbing her phone .

"Huh? Yeah , it'll be fun," He replied. 

"It's good if you and Marcia finally spend some time together ,"

"What?" Thiago raised an eyebrow  looking at his younger sister .  "Who said we aren't spending time together?"

"No I meant with me being here that will probably making the house even fuller for you guys and that could be hard , " Sofia explained.  Sofia didn't want to tell him what she and Marcia had spoken about , she didn't know if he would be pleased or not and she didn't want to cause more problems for the couple .  Just then Marcia walked out all ready to leave . 

Evie and Thomas's house .

"Honestly the place looks great!" Sofia said as Thomas was telling about how they had recently re-decorated .

"If your complaining again about how I was controlling during the makeover , I will actually walk out that door!" Evie sarcastically said coming over.

"Well you were but anyway...," Thomas calming slided away from the conversation as Evie rolled her eyes .

"So how's that going?" Sofia asked after taking a sip of her drink . "Last time I visited you weren't together any more," Evie and Thomas were always very on / off . It was hard to keep track of the relationship status .

"Well it's been a few months and things have been good . Like Thomas was telling you we decorated the place , thought it would be fun ," Evie and Thomas loved each other very much but there was always little things ruining that .  One thing that always brought them together was their daughter.

"Hey Sofia," Julian greeted her with a hug .

"Hey , good to see you!"

"Same . I totally forgot you were here I got distracted by Thomas telling his re-decorating story....again ," Julian laughed while shaking his head .

"I've only heard the story once and I feel like I've heard for a life time," Sofia laughed . "Where's Kela? I haven't seen her either,"

"Uh I have no idea , she was with me a minute ago.  I think her brother arrived, late like always, so she went over to him," Sofia nodded as Julian contuined talking.  Just then Kela arrived quickly hugging Sofia taking her by surprise. 

"Hey girl!" Sofia said hugging her friend .

"You look great! Sorry for leaving you here with Jul, hope he didn't annoy you too much," Julian rolled his eyes at the comment as they just laughed. 

"I hate you sometimes," Julian moaned walking away from them .

"Oh of course you remember my very annoying brother , right?"

"Of course, hey ," Sofia greeted her own brother's teammate. 

"Hey it's good to see you ," Neymar replied back to Sofia . 

"Yeah you too , it feels like it's been ages," Sofia said as he just agreed .

"Anyway I'm going to get something to drink ," He said giving a quick smile then leaving . 

"I'll be back in a minute," Kela said going after him .

Michaela went over to her brother who was getting himself a drink . She rolled her eyes and went over to him .