Chapter 8- Derek

Me and Isaac instantly started watching cartoons with Stiles as soon as my parents leave for work. 

Isaac finds out that Stiles likes to sit on people's lap when Stiles tosses his jeep in the other boy's lap and flops onto the boy, electing a small "oof" of surprise. 

"This is my jeep, and I love my brother more than this jeep" Stiles rambles on about his jeep and me. 

"Your brother really likes you" Isaac remarks as a commercial break rolls on. 

"Yeah he is my best friend, and he knows it" I offer a smile in Isaac's direction. 

"So why are you grounded then? Normal people get grounded for bad grades, which your parents don't seem like they honestly cared, as long as you were trying your hardest, or they get grounded for harming their siblings, and yours is literally your world." Isaac summarized. 

"See my dad is a cop, and I really get curious and so, well I got caught on the crime scene with my little brother, and well I got hurt. And after they warned me over eight times..." I trailed off. 

"That is something I feel like I would do if I wasn't scared of getting-" Isaac suddenly stopped in his explanation and looked away- shakily breathing. 

Stiles looked up- his eyes wide, and he hugged Isaac. 

"You 'kay?" he asked and when Isaac nodded, Stiles bent down and grabbed the abandoned jeep. 

"Here you go!" he gave Isaac the small toy, trying to be helpful. 

"Thanks little buddy, I feel so much better" he saws and Stiles smiles and pops his thumb in his mouth.

We relax for a moment before I open my mouth. 

"Do your relatives hurt you?" I ask and Isaac sighs. 

"You can't tell your dad anything I tell you..." He nervously starts. 

"I won't I promise" I lie, if someone is abusing him, they will pay. 

"My dad abuses me, my mom died a long time ago and he takes it out on me." Isaac tells me. 

"I'll beat up your relatives for you" A gravelly voice sounded from above my head. 

I jumped up and groaned at the strange man, who I saw yesterday. 

"What are you doing in my house?" I growled feeling myself get defensive. 

"I didn't thing that you had gotten my warning about the full moon." the man shrugged, and took a bite of one of the fake apples my mom had decorated the living room table with. 

He gagged and spit out the apple bit. 

"I knew that didn't smell right" he grumbled. 

"Also, Isaac, you are coming home with me, my name is Derek, you can address me as so." He gruffly tells the boy. 

"My dad will-" Isaac starts. 

"Be punished" Derek fills in, rolling his eyes. 

"No!" Isaac starts to set Stiles down and back away. 

Before I can blink, Derek is standing over Isaac- and... biting him?

"AHHH" Isaac screams and I rush over. 

Derek steps back and I watch as the mark fades away. 

"Now you will come home with me" Derek summarizes, going into the kitchen. 

"Uh" I stumble over my words and pick up Stiles to keep him away from the man who is now sniffing an apple. 

"This one is real?" He asks me and I nod. 

"You seemed brave talking to the human. You need training." Derek says, looking at me smugly. 

"I'm going to call my dad!" I announce- dropping Stiles on the couch and pulling out my phone. 

Suddenly my phone is clattering against the wall, and I'm only the full. 

I hear Stiles' cries as Isaac runs over and pushes Derek who doesn't even budge. 

"See you on the full moon. You need to leave Stiles at home. Come on Isaac, you can tutor Scott later."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I AM SO SORRY! I haven't updated in a while and it's been two years, but I plan on updating enough to finish this story for those who are still reading it. 

I have started a schedule, and I have alarms set for when I need to start updating, which will be every Wednesday. 

The chapters will get longer and better, dont worry. 

And again, I am so sorry for not updating!

I will make it up to you readers. 

Sorry for any mistakes, comment is you catch one, and hopefully next chapter will be over 1,000 words.