Night Of The Storms

Începe de la început

Another bolt of lightning could be heard up from the windows, sparks of lightning flashing out. The atmosphere was already chilly and dark, it had of course been expected, Karlie had been keeping an eye out on the weather forecast, should she have to reschedule her plans.

"It's ok, it's just thunder", Karlie commented on seeing the frightened look on Taylor's face, who had turned to the window sill. She ran a hand through her hair, waving it back out of her face.

Taylor nodded quickly, locking her eyes on the green ones that had been so full of warmth emanating from the model.

Karlie could feel that Taylor was aroused to her actions by some extent, as she experienced the dampness in her lingerie.

Pushing it down, she let out a cold breath against the opening, and on giving a last glance at Taylor, she pressed her lips to her clit, softly sucking onto it, her hands that held Taylor's legs wide apart, providing her leverage.

Taylor lets out a moan, that crept into Karlie's ears, giving her a sense of relief that she had been doing it right.

Coldly blowing against Taylor, she crawled right back up on top of her, mumbling.

"It's been a long night. You should sleep."

She settles down right next to her, covering up the blonde under the black sheets.

She stares up at the ceiling, wondering how true could it get, Karlie feeling like she had found the only constant in her life and that was the figure that now had her head lay on her bare chest.

She knew it had to be all right from now on because she had Taylor by her side through all of it.

***

Karlie had been observing Taylor sleeping, her mouth half open and soft snores escaped it, now and then.

Last night still seemed like a dream to her, to have confessed that she was ardently in love with her, despite all of her faults and ways was something that took Karlie ages to do.

Karlie could feel the sunlight creeping in, the birds chirping outside when she realised the ravishing figure next to her stir.

"You drool."

Karlie commented, her fingers playing with Taylor's light hair, Taylor mumbling something.

"What?", she asked, her lips curving into a smile, on the sight of the mode l next to her.

"You drool when you sleep.", Karlie repeated, turning around to face her.

Taylor lifted herself up, crosseyed, to see a puddle of her own saline below her.

"Oh", was all she could manage before she tilted her head to the side, taking in Karlie's appearance.

She could hear the cluttering of knives and the sound of someone stumbling down the stairs.

Probably Niall, creeping in to steal some treats into his room.

"I think I should get dressed. You can sleep, if you want. Doubt you'd get much of sleep last night," Taylor muttered softly, getting up to pick up her clothes from last night.

"Here." Karlie handed her the black v-neck that she had been wearing last night.

Taylor took it up and wore it, it was a snug fit of her. It smelled of Karlie and reminded her of the beach last night, bringing back memories of how things were different right now. She glanced at the sapphire ring that she had been gifted the day before, her fingers circling it to accept it's reality.

Karlie now got up and giving her a soft peck on her lips, whispered,

"I'll get to my room now. Meet you downstairs in ten."

Taylor smiled, on seeing the back of the dark haired model, who made her way out of the room.

The surroundings seemed intensely quiet, yet Taylor had a certain disquiet inside of her.

The game of cat and mouse had finally ended, she had been conquered.

Yes, Taylor Swift had lost for the first time in her life, but it was one war that she was happy to have lost.

Five grand was a mere digit to her, what when the prize was hers for the remainder of her lifetime.

-----------------------------

Yup, did I hear someone say that they love me?

Thought I did, but whatever.

Alright, so some of you creeps have been sending me god-knows-it shiz in my ask box on Tumblr. I swear I'll just throw a 1989 at your face if you keep spamming me with stupid questions. And God forbid, should I see another hate message, you can say goodbye to college pls.

Kbyethatzall.