━━ chapter thirteen

hannah's pov:

I got to the studio and everyone was looking at me like I did something wrong. I didn't do anything! I mean I rode home with Brady but that was it! Sure I leaned up against him and fell asleep on him but is that really a crime? He's cute!

"Hey, Brads!" I say smiling when I see him.

"Oh hey, Hannah. Um, I have to go warm-up I'll see you later..." 

He goes over to Maisy and Presley and warms up.

They're not going to last long and I'll make sure of that. Maybe I'll have to tell Miss Abby about them...

----------------------------------------

maisy's pov:

||"Over the past few weeks we have been winning, but barley. My goal is to win nationals.  I know that this team, the way it is right now, they don't have what it takes to go the distance. All I see on stage is sloppy mistakes, bratty moments, and mothers who will not shut their mouths. It keeps on getting worse and worse and at this rate we don't have a chance." Abby Lee Miller||

"Alright, so, "Thoughts and Prayers" was the overall high scoring group!"

We all clap and cheer.

"We had two soloists, GiaNina and Hannah. We had second and then we got fourth. Looks bad. It looks really bad."

"You know what looks bad Miss Abby. A bunch of mothers in the dressing room eating at Me and my kid before we go on stage." Joanne says.

I look over at Brady and mouth "My kid and I". He just smiles back at me.

"That's not what happened." Ashley says.

"Ashley, my kid went into there, she was ready to do her routine, you guys want to change my words around,"

"Wrong."

"There is dressing room etiquette. So your saying Ashley that there's a time and place for all of this."

"Yes."

They bicker a little more until Abby interrupts them.

"Woah, woah, woah. The kid was the problem. I want to hear from you."

"I'm very sorry about how I acted." GiaNina says.

"I know but that's just, I want to hear why that whole thing happened."

"I don't want you to take my tears as a weakness. I was just frustrated and I still am." Gia says while crying.

They continue to talk for a few more minutes and then it's time to start pyramid.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, I don't think it's any surprise, GiaNina."

"Next, we have Sarah. You are by GiaNina because in the routine you were a little shaky. You can't do that."

"Presley, you did a good job, you did what you were supposed to do."

"Next, Savannah. It was great, you set the tone of the whole entire dance."

"Now, Hannah. You went from bottom of the pyramid all the way up there. I thought you did an outstanding job but you do not apply corrections quick enough for me."

"Next on the pyramid we have Maisy. Your facial expressions were better than ever in the group dance and duet." 

I really need to get higher on he pyramid and prove I deserve to be here.

"Brady, you did very well in the group and duet. Your chemistry with Maisy is something you cannot make up. I don't say this very often but this is just the beginning for you I have big things planned for you two."

I look over at him smiling to see that he is doing the same.

"And on the top of the pyramid, who was the featured person in the group for the first time, Lilly. "Prayers and Thoughts" opened the door for your career at the ALDC."

"Alright, this week we are traveling back to Ohio. We are going to attend Expressions Dance Competition. This week we are going to do a routine called "The Healer". Each of you are going to have things that need to be healed. So Brady you are going to be our healer."

||"I'm glad i'm on top of the pyramid because of the group dance. I proved that just because I'm the smallest and I'm not a boy I can still lead our team to victory. But, Brady is the lead of the group again and I don't find it fair." Lilliana Ketchman||

"We will have 3 duets this week."

I look over to Brady hoping we can dance together again. 

"So, when I call your name, step forward. Presley, step forward. Maisy."

Yes! If I win i might be able to get on top of the pyramid!

"And Lilly step forward."

"You guys all have duets this week and will choose your own partners."

Omg yes! I look over at Brady and smile widely.

"Now I've been saying for weeks that nobody on this team is safe, and I don't think you believe it. So I've decided that the only way to light the fire under your lazy butts is to say goodbye to one of you."

Wait what!? Someone is getting sent home? I can't imagine the team without someone! Well maybe not Hannah...

"In the next few weeks one dancer will be sent home saying goodbye to the ALDC. I need to see all of you guys meet your potential because none of you guys have done that yet. Lilly, Maisy, and Presley. Will you pick the right duet partner? This decision could either help you or ruin you."

"Moms, you way leave."

"Chose well!" my mom says to me.

"Ok, Presley you chose first." Abby says.

"I'm going to pick this person because they have very good technique and I think would be very good in a duet. That person is Savannah."

"Okay, Maisy, you're next."

"For my duet I am going to pick Brady because I hope we can keep our winning streak from last week." I say smiling at him.

"And Lilly, who do you chose."

"I think this person will be a very good duet partner, Hannah."

"Ok then, let's get started!"

----------------------------------------

authors note\please read:

Hey y'all. so basically I tried to add drama at the beginning and it kinda sucked lol. Because Maisy is doing a duet with Brady instead of him and Presley I will just put two new duets in place of the old one. Also, get ready for some "drama" in the next chapter!

xoxo soph