Why me?

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
Thoughts
*Actions*

((Y/N) POV)

Beacon academy huh? What a shame really... though I suppose it's better then getting in atlas with my sisters invitation, so woopie I guess?

I walked back to my house that night, and let me tell you it was a long walk. As I walked by one of the windows I noticed my parents and sister stirring at the table enjoying a meal, made specifically for her of course. I opened the door and walked up to my room to pack my things. I didn't have a whole lot, just a few pairs of clothes really. As I walked back downstairs I refused to look at the family eating at the table, and they never noticed me anyways except my sister of course. She stared at me as I walked out and slammed the door making everyone jump. Her parents jumped slightly hearing the noise but quickly disregarded it as one of the neighbors doors. I stopped as I walked out and looked through the window seeing my, no her parents/fans having a fun time. I noticed Natalie was staring at me and I quickly looked away before walking off.

Morning soon came and I was the first on on the bullhead, since I slept right next to the landing pad of course. Since I was here early I had to wait until everyone else showed up. I watched as everyone boarded the bullhead and tried to familiarize myself with some of them, by staring at them and not approaching them to greet them. After awhile I noticed the girl from last night walking in along with a girl with blond hair and some big, ahem, boots.

???:I CAN'T BELIEVE MY SIS IS GOING TO BEACON WITH ME!!!

I sighed as I realized she was a noisy one, ruby looked at her, I believe to be, older sister and blushed in embarrassment as she tried to shush her.

Ruby:yang! Don't be so loud about it!

The girl supposedly known as Yang smiled as she hugged ruby.

Yang:aw come on why hide it? Everyone's gonna think your the bees knees!!

Ruby quickly broke off the hug and stomped her foot with a pout on her face.

Ruby:I don't wanna be the bees knees! I wanna be a normal girl with normal knees!!

Yang shrugged while still smiling.

Yang:well it's too late for that!

Ruby sighed before she looked out the window amazed.

Ruby:I think I can see our home from here.

Yang walked over to the window and stared out before spotting something in the distance.

Yang:don't worry this is our home for now.

I tuned them out for the remainder of the trip. Soon after goodwitches announcement the bullhead landed and let us out to wonder around the school. I wasn't paying any attention as I walked around and ended up bumping into someone, which I fell as I felt like I got hit by a truck. I heard a gasp and after shaking my head I looked up noticing ruby staring at me, her face inches from mine. She had some cool eyes though.

Ruby:aren't you that guy I saw yesterday night?

I shyly smiled before nodding.

(Y/N):y-yeah that's me.

First time talking to a girl who isn't family, how sad is that?

She smiled though as she offered her hand to me, which I gladly accepted and let her pull me up. Just how strong is she? Once on my feet I dusted myself off before looking at my surroundings.