I couldn't get caught up with him though, while she's vulnerable and in my sights, she was going to give me my power, one way or the other. 

"Give me back my powers or I will kill you." I growled, going to grip tightly onto her cape, which caused her to tremble weakly and sob like a baby. "N-never!" She weakly cried, as I continued to glare certain death at her. 

"Okay then... I will just kill you then." I huffed, before going to wrap my fingers around her neck, which was all that it took to get her to cave in. 

"O-okay, o-okay! Have them back!! J-just don't kill me!" She sobbed, before getting her fallen hat, and going to appear to toss something back at me. It looked like nothing, but at feeling my powers coming back, I felt a sigh of relief. 

"I can not believe you're more focused on your precious little devil fruit powers than you are about your own self! Fu fu fu, you're quite interesting indeed!" I heard Doffy laugh, as I now focused my attention on him. He was being a very confusing pain to me. After all, I was not aware of this... origin thing or something of mine. It was almost like it was written into me...

W-well, whatever this crazy case may be, now that I got my powers back, I felt more comfortable going against the crazed blond! 

"Well, whatever little trick you got up your sleeve, whether it's being able to go to an entirely different world, my home island, or whatever, it won't work on me! I am a person of my word!" I announced, before coming upon the genius idea of, guess what; illustrating to life my own piece of paper. 

"You can't run from me forever, (y/n). You shouldn't take my ability to go to this 'other world' as you call it so lightly. If you leave now, you're throwing away the chance to negotiate." He pointed out to me, as I had to hold in the urge to chuckle like a maniac. Look who is talking! 

"Why would I negotiate with a man who threatened my homeland? Bye now, flamingo man!" I waved, before I pointed to the magic girl, who was still shaken up. 

"Oh, and by the way; your magic sucks." 

...

.......

M-maybe this was a symptom of me trying to take a shortcut, or maybe it was because I have not yet mastered my devil fruit yet... 

B-but things don't seem so relaxing now....

"This day keeps getting weirder and weirder..." I groaned, as I was joined with all my friends, but not in a way I would have liked. 

You see, apparently, we were now in the middle of a town. 

A top MARINE town. 

"EVERYBODYHIDE!" I heard a voice amongst us order, as we all then went to instinctively duck a corner, so we were hidden in the shadows, and not out in the open. 

"EXPLAIN!" Nami pointed to me, as I went to nervously run a hand through my (h/t) hair. "Uh, you see... I am not quite sure myself... technical problems?..." I shrug, as our newest additions looked the most confused of us all. 

"Wait a minute... are you telling me that you did this?" Shanks questioned me, both shocked and impressed, as I went to grin like a dork. "Y-yeah, I can also do much more cool stuff with my powers too, heh heh..." I tried to humbly brag since it does feel good to intrigue someone so prominent, as Nami continued to frown deeply at me. "You are hell in a handbasket, you know that? This is a town practically crawling with marines! If that wasn't bad enough, it's also crawling with those dragon freaks!" 

"Ha ha ha, I like that description, navigator! I don't like the risk of having to face admirals, though. You could have left that out of the handbasket, (y/n)." Kid smirked to me, as I pouted. "I told you guys, it's technical difficulties!" 

"Well, fix the kinks out now, (y/n)-ya, because this town is bad news!" Law gritted his teeth, as I suddenly felt very weak; why though? 

"(Y/n)!" 

Before I collapsed to the ground, I felt someone catch me. Honestly, what was going on with me today? First the strange origins, now my powers were on the brinks! 

"What a bothersome girl..." I heard Hawkins murmur, as I started to sweat. Uh oh, by the sound of things, it sounded like that girl had an ace of her own up her sleeve! Damn it! I should have known it wouldn't be so easy to just get my powers back just like that!

"Let me guess... she scrambled up my abilities, and now I am screwed up?" I sighed, as he nodded to affirm that. Just greaatt...

"When I get my hands on her again, I am going to really wring her neck!" I growled lowly, as I saw Kid approvingly grin at me. "Sounds good to me!" 

Nami then went to grip tightly to her locks in frustration. "Whatever is going on has to wait, because we need to first and foremost get off this island! All our ships are still back on that island, so we'd need to find another ship to sail away in, and-" Her eyes went to widen drastically when she realized another troubling thing, that also made the rest of facepalm in frustration. 

"Annnnnd Luffy is gone."