"Ill be right back." I stood up.

"Yah mina." Sohyun called me.

I marched towards their table and sat down. Sunhye was shocked.

"I have a problem i need your help." I stared at haechan he was still in shock.

"I should let you guys talk." Sunhye left us on the table.

"Whats the matter mina?"

"Lets talk outside."

...

We went to the school field. We were standing under the tree. I couldnt find courage to tell him.

"Mina, we dont have enough time break is almost over."

"I like someone." My back was facing him.

"Im sorry but i cant help you anymore."

I turned around to look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Because i like you and i cant help some guy to fall for you."

"You what?"

"I LIKE YOU PARK MINA." Time stopped after hearing those words.

"Sunhye?" I wanted him to be clear.

School bell rang he wasnt able to answer my question.

"Oh haechan and mina what are you guys doing here?" Lucas walked passed us.

"Oh were just on our way back." Haechan answered.

"Okay then dont be late." He left us.

"Lets continue this later." I just nodded. He sighed.

......................

Lee Donghyuck

We went back to class, mina was following behind me. I cant believe i just revealed myself just like that..

"Yow dude what just happened there?" Mark asked me.

"Its nothing."

"Did you and mina fought again? She scared the hell out of us when she marched to your table."

"Ill tell you when we figured it all out."

"No man tell me now maybe i can help?"

"You've helped me enough. Ill try to do this on my own." I patted his back.

I looked at mina and she was clearly spacing out was she too shocked? If i get rejected who knows what will happen? Maybe today will be the last we'll ever talk.

Time passed by quickly just like that it was time for us to go home. I decided to walk mina home and just talk while were at it.

"About sunhye were not back together. She was having problems with her parents, that night you called me she just ran away from home so i had to go and get her. She needed someone to talk to so i joined her for lunch since she didnt want to talk to her friends about it."

"Is she okay now?"

"Yeah, she's trying to make it work with her parents."

"Thats good to hear."

"About what i said earlier, its all true. I liked you for a long time, ive liked you since you sang in philosophy. I liked you even if you liked renjun. I like you so much  that i get mad if you wont take care of yourself. I like everything about you and it pains that an angel like doesnt deserve someone li-" my rambling stopped when i felt her lips in mine.

"I like you too." She gave me her brightest smile.

"Are you serious right now?" She nodded.

"Well i cant rap like how you did just now, but i didnt realize that i started to like you ever since you knew my secrets."

I hugged her so tight and hugged me back.

"I cant believe this is happening. Im so happy." I whispered in her ear.

"Come on people are looking." She broke off the hug but held my hand.

I walked her home.