"I like him." I mumbled.

"Really!" Her mouth hung open. I nodded. "Okay wait a minute were talking about the same person right?"

"I like lee donghyuck."

"Waah, daebak. Wait just let me take this all in." She was laughing and smiling to her self.

"Done? I actually need help if you forgot."

"Oh right what was it?" She turned serious.

"What should i do? I think he's back with sunhye." I turned all gloomy just by thinking about it.

"Congratulations mina you finally admitted it to yourself." She clapped.

"Yah, i get it your happy i like someone but can we please hold the celebration when everything is settled?" She gave me a wide smile.

"Okay ill be serious, im not actually sure whats going on with him and sunhye. But you could always confess to him."

"What about sunhye?"

"It'll be fine you dont want to regret not telling him right?"

"I actually want to tell him but i think ill just get rejected. And i dont want to do the first move ive been letting him do what he wants, he should at least come clean."

"Come clean?"

"Yeah, he should at least tell me his faults and tell me whats going on with him and sunhye. Im still his friend in the first place, i deserve to know it."

"Dont worry too much."

"Whatever ill just go with whatever happens."

"You do that."

"By the way dont tell anyone about this."

"Do you even have to tell me that?" She rolled her eyes.

"Good." I hugged her once again.

"Okay then, if you need me ill be with jeno." I nodded.

What will happen?

........................................

Park Mina

I shouldnt tell him. I should see if he feels the same way. I don't want him to feel awkward towards me.

Lunch time and haechan still didn't join us. He was again 2 tables away from us.

"I cant believe this. I thought i was your favorite hyung." Jaemin fake cried.

"He doesnt even call us hyung." Renjun spoke.

"Dont worry bro youre my favorite." Jeno patted jaemin's back.

"Thank jeno. Youre like milk to me."

"Arent you lactose intolerant?" Mark suddenly asked.

"Exactly." Jaemin laughed.

"How can you be like this?" Jeno was being dramatic.

"Arent you all too dramatic?" Jisung asked.

"Not mark hyung." Chenle winked at mark.

"My man." Mark pointed at chenle.

I was trying my best to distract myself with these idiots but i still cant take my eyes off them.