She walks up to the large wooden doors and pushes them open. Seeing the sign that says 'visitors to the reception' she follows the arrow.

"Hi I'm Ella"

"Hi sweetheart! You must be our new kid. Let me introduce you to Matt he will be showing you around today" the receptionist says motioning to a boy sitting on a chair nearby.

He walks up to them

"Hi, I'm Matt, I'll be your buddy for today" he says putting out his hand which Ella shakes.

The bell goes and they both walk out to their form rooms.

"And cut" the director shouts

"You did great!" James says to Kara

"Thanks, you too" Kara smiles

The whole day was spent filming. They were able to get many scenes done in one go except for the occasional slip up of words or bursts of laughter from Kara and James.

At the end of the day Kara's parents picked her up from set and they drove back to their temporary house for the next 7 months while the filming of Butterfly continued.

As soon as Kara came home, she hopped into the shower to get clean and wash off all the makeup that was still on her face. She threw on a cami and grey sweatpants and Face Timed Ruel as she did every night after her day on set.

A few rings later he picked up.

"Hey Ruel" Kara says taking a seat in front of her dresser and placing her phone on top.

"Hey Kara" Ruel says smiling, he was sitting on his bed holding his guitar.

"What ya playing?" She asks pointing to the guitar

"Nothing just playing around with some tunes, how was your day?"

"Great! We finally started filming" Kara day excitedly as she starts braiding her long black hair into two Dutch braids

"Oh yeah! You're first day filming. What did you do?"

Kara tells Ruel about all the scenes they shot but she made sure not to tell him too much otherwise it would spoil the show.

"Wow I really wish I was there" Ruel says pouting.

Kara laughs "Me too, but even if you were here, they won't allow you to see the filming"

An hour later Maia calls Kara down for dinner.

"Got to go Ruel I'll call you again tomorrow?"

"Yep, I'll be waiting"

*2 months later, after filming*

Kara's parents were busy today, so they couldn't pick her up after filming ended so she had to take the bus back to their house.

"Kara wait up!" James calls out

She stops and turns around to see James running up to her.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Do — doyouwanttogotothecarnivalwithme?" James asks in one breath.

"What? Slow down James. I didn't understand a word you just said" Kara laughs.

"Do you want to go to the carnival with me?" He says again slowly this time.

*Kara's Perspective*

"Like right now?" I say. Even though James and I had only met a few months ago we already had a connection, not like my friendship with Ruel but something different. I don't know what it is...