You two get into a fight (He hits you) Part 2

Thomas: I hear branches start to snap and I'm glad I'm up here where the friend or foe can't get me. "Y/N? I want to talk" Thomas's voice rings out and I decide to speak up. "No! You hit me! You think I want to talk?" He looks up and his eyes meet mine. His face is splotchy and his eyes are red and puffy. "Have you been crying?" I ask and jump out of the tree and land gracefully on the forest floor."Yes I have, I will admit it to everyone if you let me talk to you for minutes" He says and you sigh. 'Fine, 5 minutes" "I only yelled at you because I care, Idon't want you getting hurt in that shuck maze, ever and I hit you because I was getting angry, not at you but all of this. What if I lost you today? I mean I already have for what Iv'e done and I'm sorry, forgive me?" "I forgive you but do it again I swear to God Thomas I won't take you back" I say and his face is one of glee. "Thank you!!" He yells out and you smile. "I love you Y/N, never forget that" "I love you too Tom" You say and he kisses you on the lips.

Newt: Thomas releases you from his hug and he takes your hand in his. You give him a questioning look. "What? I can't hold my baby sisters hand? Now lets go talk to Newt and you give him a good punch for me" "I will don't you worry" You say and Thomas smiles. "Good that" You see Newt sitting on the ground out in the open. He has his head on his knees and he looks so small and fragile. The nice part of you wanted to give him a hug, The nice part is gone for now. He hears our footsteps and he looks up. He is crying and he still looks perfect. Cut it out Y/N you tell yourself forcefully. Thomas lets go of your hand and Newt stands up and wipes his eyes. "You hurt my sister, Newt she owes you a punch and I owe you an earful" Newt hangs his head in shame. "Look Tommy, I didn't mean to hit he....." "But you did" Thomas cuts him off. "Yes I did and I know she can never look at me the same way again but I love her man" "Enough to hit her?" Thomas asks and Newt's breath catches in his throat as he sees the bruise where he struck you. "I think I have given you enough grief Newt, now Y/N is going to punch you and you will feel it" Newt nods. I step forward and Thomas gives me an encouraging smile. You raise your fist and before any doubt crosses your mind you strike him hard. With your aim true you hit him on the jaw. He stumbles back and Thomas walks closer to you. "Do you forgive him?" Thomas asks and Newt hangs on every word. "Yeah, but if you do it again Newt I swear I will..." But your voice trails out as Newt's lips find your own. "I don't deserve you" He whispered once the kiss has broken. "Well then I better leave you two to it" Thomas says and walks off as Newt kisses you again.

Gally: Newt lets go of you and you turn around and face Gally. "What do you want?" You ask. "It should be obvious, I want to say sorry for hitting you" "What if I don't want to hear it?" You challenge and Gally chuckles. "Always the stubborn one aren't you" "Yeah" "Talk and if I don't like it, we are through" Gally's face crumples and my heart reaches out to comfort him, but my mind doesn't, my mind is pissed. "I'm sorry I hit you, it's just I don't want to lose you to anyone else, the thought is to hard to think, I need you. You make me feel better, I love you Y/N and if I lose you, I will lose my heart because you own it, I'm sorry please forgive me" You feel tears start to drip down your face. "That is beautiful Gally" "I can see something more beautiful" He says and you run up to him and he wraps his arms securely around your waist. "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Gally, no one will change that" His face becomes pure joy and he attaches his lips to yours. "Good because I don't think I could mange without you" He says after you break the kiss. You push your forehead to his and you get lost into his eyes.

Minho: "Fine you can punch him, right where he hurt me" You were always known as the little hothead, if someone messed with you, you hurt them twice as hard. You two start to walk but you see a figure running towards you. As he gets closer Gally cracked his knuckles and I looked at him. "For effect" He says and winks. Minho gets closer and soon he is close enough. He attempts to get closer and Gally punches him, tight where Minho hit you. "That's for hurting my sister, you shank" He says and walks off. "Y/N I'm sorry, can we get through this? I understand if you say no but..." "Hurt me again I will make Gally make sure you can't see for a year" "Fair enough, am I forgiven?" "Yes, don't you dare do anything stupid though" "I won't I'm just happy you forgave me after I made that shuckface move" "Aw Minho, Come on let's go see Gally" You say to tease him. "No! I want to stay away from him for a bit, can we go to our tower?" He says like a 3 year old boy. "Sure thing Minho" He says and he entwines our fingers and then he kisses my cheek. "Let's go then" He says. "Sure thing" You reply and you start to walk towards your special place.