Chapter 8

To be continued....

RinShippingStories Comment

WATCH OUT! THERE's QUITE A LITTLE LEMON GOING ON HERE!!

(Len's POV) 

I opened the door as the lights suddenly turned on. "Len, you're-" She gasped and ran to me. "Len, what happened?!" She asked as she poked my cheek.        

"Ow! I--I-I... Just ran into a pole because it was too dark, okay?" I lied as I averted my eyes. Mom rolled her eyes and hit me in the head. "Len, you're always such a klutz!" She snorted.

Mom took out a bag of ice and gently placed it on my cheek. "There. You might want to keep the ice your cheek." She says. I went to my room, face planting into my bed. Ouch, shouldn't have done that with a bruised cheek. But I thought of Rin.

A notification came on my phone and I saw it was text from Rin. I sighed and texted back. I'm just glad she's alright.

(Rin's POV) 

I don't know how many times I had been sighing. I couldn't believe that father could just do that! Surely Len must have been so hurt. I buried my face into my pillow, not wanting to look at anything and just be somewhere else faraway where I'm not here. 

The door knocked and he came back. "Rin, it's me again. I have a glass of water with me in case you feel a little dehydrated." He said.

"......come in." I said.

The door opened and he came to place the tray on the dresser. "Here." He offered me the cup. I took the a cup and sipped it as he knelt in front of me. "I want to apologize to you properly because, you deserve it. Like I said, I didn't mean to turn everything else like this. I don't mind at all that you've just happened to love someone else, but I should also have told you that I actually had an interest towards you, hence why I asked of your father for your hand in the first place."

I sadly couldn't like at him in the eyes. I couldn't get mad at him because, well.......he had feelings for me in the first place and only wanted to let me know him first before asking me. But I just so happen to fall in love with someone else.

He was a very lovely handsome man who was intelligent, independent and very leisurely. It was obvious if it weren't for Len, I would have fallen in love with him and there wouldnt be a problem. 

And it must be very hurt for him to find that I fell for someone else instead and be yelled that I hated him when he did nothing wrong. It wasn't that father arranged me to marry him too. He only wanted to ask me out.

"I should apologize to you too now that I know the truth. For yelling so barbarically like that and......you're not mad that I fell for someone else, are you?" I asked. 

"No, I'm not. Because it wasn't your fault that you didn't know." He said, shaking his head. "But I'm sorry to tell you, that you can't be with him anymore."

I grasped the hem of my dress.

"We already made arrangements and plans, and we can't back down right now because it's far too late now. I promise that I'll make you forever happy and you won't have to ever deal with your parents if you'd like, and I love you with all my heart, so please accept my proposal." Sakine-san said, taking my left hand in his.