*Kirk Hammett*

"I had a feeling you'd be here." I heard a chuckle from behind me. Turning around, I knew it would be Kirk, my best friend, and I was right.

"They're not really my thing, y'know." I nodded, taking a gulp of the beer in my hand. Handing the beer over to him, he took a gulp. "I never get along with people here, I honestly don't like parties."

Kirk looked like he was about to say something, until him and I heard James yell from inside "KIRK! LARS TOUCHED YOUR GUITAR!"

Muttering something under his breath, he ran in, pissed. 

Just standing there, I sighed, shaking my head. What was Kirk going to say? 

I had anxiety whenever I was in a big crowd, and occasionally, I would feel lonely and my anxiety would rise up. I got excited when I saw Kirk, and now my breathing was now faster and faster, my heart rate up until I felt a hand on my back.

"Calm down, calm down, I'm back." Kirk reassured me, rubbing my back. He knew about my anxiety, hell, he knew everything about me besides my crush on him.

"Alright, I'm calmed down." I reassured him, half lying, half not. I knew Kirk had something to tell me, and was nervous for that. Was he going to say something good? Terrible?

Before I knew it, my hand was in his hand, his holding mine tightly as he pulled me into the forest behind. Climbing up a random tree that was big, but easy to climb, before we knew it, we were on one of the tallest trees in that forest, staring up at the stars.

As if this couldn't get more romantic, Kirk's face was a light shade of red, looking like he still needed to say something, still grasping onto my hand.

"Spill it, I know you want to say something." I said, looking into his pure brown eyes.

"I-I can't. I don't have any words to say for what I was going to say."

"Show me then."

Before I know it, his lips were on mine. 

Is this real?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh look a cliff hanger

one more important message for you guys:

Kirk Wahmett