"My god, if what i just did to you have you completely shaken up, i don't even want to know what you're going to do when we mate!" He said as he continued laughing. Oh. My. God! He's right. He barely kissed me and i was so... Horny, For lack of a better word, and he's still laughing! What a prick!

"I'm sorry; I've just never had someone react to me like that." He stopped laughing, yet his last words had a hidden emotion as he trailed off. He seemed sad about it... but why? I just leaned against his chest wanting to comfort him and- wait... Did he just imply that he's had woman react to him in that way! "Breathe! I hadn't even met you yet." He said shaking me out of my thoughts.

 "Oh, right. Sorry."

"And since i know you want to know, I'm taking you to my pack house. You'll obviously be living with me for now on, so whatever happened in your past, i only want you to tell me and then Completely forget. Understood?" And there's the bossy Alpha i knew he was hiding. I had no problem with what he was asking me to do, but i knew it wouldn't be easy, so i nodded and said,

"Crystal clear!"

"Good, now for some questions. Let's start with your name?"

"Jaielle, Jay for short. And yours?"

"Noa."

"Noa," I said trying out the name in my mouth. God did i like it!

"Jaielle." He mimicked trying my name out. I almost had a heart attack when he said my name. It sounded utterly beautiful coming from his deep voice. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Your name makes you just a thousand times more beautiful you know?" He said and i just wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest, sighing deeply.

"This isn't going to make any sense to you, but, i wouldn't know." I said sadly as a reply to what he said before.

"You're right, that doesn't make any sense to me. You mind explaining that to me Jay." He asked. I flinched at my name rolling easily if his tongue.

"Can i explain everything when i at least have at towel wrapped around me?"

"Sure."

It was silent the rest of the way. All that was audible through my ears was the sound of both our hearts beating simultaneously. Then my eyes snapped open when i heard other heartbeats getting closer to us. i was instantly scared but relaxed when i realized we were going towards them. He put me down and said, "My nurses are coming to bring you a towel and me some cloths... Am i happy that you can stand! I was afraid you broke some bones." He sighed and i smiled. How am i going to tell him that I'm blind, and that I've been blind all my life? This is going to be a fucking mission! He cared about me so much and-

"You're blind?!" He all but yelled. I realized no one heard him because everything still sounded normal. Kids were still laughing and playing what sounded like basketball. Adults and the elderly were still carrying on with their normal conversations, and then there's me, Crying because i realized he might not want me as his mate.

I heard a zip and assumed he was putting pants on. He lifted my arms gently and slipped his shirt onto me. His scent engulfed me and my tears as he whipped them away and kissed me on my fore-head. He pulled me in to hug him, which is what i wanted all along. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brushed a hand through his lushes' hair.

"I want you to listen to me." He paused and i nodded sniffling. He pulled me away and cupped my face between his hands. "You are my mate. I will never judge you. As a matter of fact, i will help you! Every second of ever day. I will fall in love with the beautiful person that is you. I will help you get over your past and help shape your future; our future. You will be happy with me and i will make you happy even if it takes a lifetime!"

He pulled me into his arms and smiled along with me. He lowered his head and whispered something in my ear that I've wanted to hear all my life, even if for a moment.

"I will never hurt you. No one will ever hurt you again. You belong to me and i will protect you with my life."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I screamed but not so loud that people would hear me. I was happy and i hoped that it would last forever.

Then he did something that i was not expecting at all. He kissed me, and kissed me deep. As if in that moment and that moment alone, he fell in love with me. The kissed deepened as he licked my lower lip asking for entrance. At first i was scared because i had never kissed anyone before let alone tongued! But i let him in anyways. I trust him and i hope that never changes. I want him to do everything he said he would do and prove to me that he meant the rest of what he said. And with that our lips parted slowly. My eyes were still closed. I didn't want to wake up to reality; Ever. I wanted to live in a dream with Noa, the Alpha of my new home, Forever.