Chapter 4

Cole's P.O.V

I was was up on a tree when some car came driving full speed out of no where.... don't ask why i was on a tree...anyways by the way the person was driving I thought it was a drunk driver or something.

Nope I was wrong .. it was just so crazy girl behind the wheel -shrugs- I would kill them but they looked so careless that I didn't even bother to do it... by the look of the girls driving and the guys -.- annoying girly screams they'ed probably crash on the way back .

I saw them walk into a cabin I jumped off the tree and started walking around looking for something or someone to hunt.... besides those two . My eyes were turning dark red I needed to drink and calm my thirst for blood.

I heard a branch snap and saw that the girl from earlier was walking around by herself. I felt curious and followed her I guess it was stalker like of me, but i had nothing better to do. -shrugs-

I saw her pull something out then she started to say " I'm worthless." She started sliding something across her wrist and as soon as I smelled blood I knew what she was doing.

Her blood had a sweet smell to it, my eyes started turning even more red that the almost looked black. I felt so tempted and eager to forget about what i said and just sink my teeth into her neck.

I growled not being able to take it anymore. She heard my growl, started walking backwards and tripped. I walked to her, she showed no fear and wasn't scared. All she did was cover her wrist and look down.

I grabbed her wrist and squeezed her hand. She screamed and more blood started to drip out of the cuts she had made. "W-Who the fuck are you !?" see yelled in pain "Don't worry about it you won't leave out of here alive anyway". I licked the blood off my fingers. she groaned, and mumbles " Kill me ." I looked at her " That's what I plan on doing."

She looked up at me I took a step back and growled " I-I can't kill this girl s-she reminds me of Jess." I thought to myself, then looked at her and mumbled " I rather not ..." She had a confused look on her face but didn't say anything. I just left her alone and walked way.