Chapter 2

BTW !This chapter is in regular time ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyler's P.O.V

" Hurry the hell up !" David yelled from the living room ." I cant find the fucking keys !!" I said almost yelling at him back. He started laughing threw the keys at me. "You JERK! I was looking all over for them and you fucking had them !"

He looked at me and said " I know I just thought it would be funny to see you run around the house looking for something you couldn't find.... because I had it "

I growled, picked up the keys,and walked out of the house. " Can I drive?" David asked and smirked. "Are you crazy? you'll kill us both ."

"Well I thought you wanted to die...you're all emo, suicidal.., you cut ,and you even said you where in love with the word DEATH!!" I growled and yelled "Yeah but I wouldn't want to be caught dead near you, you JERK!"

He took a steep back "Someones mad..." he mumbled. "Get your ass in the car before I leave you here " I said in a annoyed tone. " is that the way you talk to your best friend?... because if it is the you have a problem.. little Miss I hate everyone." He said and mumbled on the last part.

Then I looked at him and sad "1st of all its not my fault your a pain in the ass, 2nd of all i'm the same age as you, and 3rd of all I don't hate everyone I only hate you ... most of the people are just annoying and i have an attitude towards them."

"Ok that's just messed up you don't have to be so mean ... PFFT look who's the jerk now" He said and crossed his arms " -.- just get in the car " I mumbled.

"whatever you say you hate me but you know you love me .. isn't that right Skyler ?" He laughed and smirked. "hurry up before I show you how much I would love to hurt you right now" I said to him and made my hand into a fist.

"Okay... either you have some major anger problems, woke up on the wrong side of the bed, forgot your chill pill ,or your on your..." I cut him off and said "I;m just really annoyed by you right now... and i'm st'll mad at what happened yesterday with Zeke."

"Ohh you mean the thing with your boyfriend ... I mean your ex boyfriend ." He said to me lightly regretting it. "Yes that now please lets go I've bin waiting to go camping all week" I sighed and got in the car, he frowned, looked down, and go inside the car "I'm sorry your ex left you for another girl... and sorry im so annoying."

looked at him "It's fine let's just go ... we have all our stuff and everything we need to go camping ... it will be fun to have some time away from the problems here" I said and smiled at him

"lets just hope we don't get suck over there... what if monsters come out and attack us ?" we laughed " This isn't a horror movie where some teens get killed that can't actually happen." "Or can it ?" he asked "haha whatever if that happens the you better run because I would just let it hurt me " I said

"You're crazy you know that ?" "YES! I KNOW THAT" I started the car and drove off. "S-SKY!! SLOW DOWN YOUR DRIVING TO WE'RE GOING TO DIE !!" He screamed holding on to his set " I KNOW ISN'T IT WONDERFUL?" I asked "and I though you said I would kill us LOOK AT HOW YOUR DRIVING!!" I started laugh at what he was saying "Awwww is someone scared ?"

I asked him. "NO I'm just too handsome to die !!!" He yelled. "Well the face your making right now isn't very handsome" I said and kept driving us until we got to the cabin.... I was mostly laughing at him the whole way there but I couldn't help it he was screaming like a little girl .