Saving A Hero. Part 6

Start from the beginning

Deathtrap charged forward and tackled another Bruiser, slashing his arm to pieces before Gauge came along and shoved a grenade into a bullet hole she made. Maya used Phaselock before blasting him into a crowd.

He exploded, taking a few bandits with him as two Nomad Enforcers came out, wielding shields in front of them so Y/N split his arm apart before firing at them, the bullets ripping through their shields.

Y/N: Armour piercing rounds, gotta love 'em

Gaige: Why haven't you used them before?

Y/N: They're expensive as hell

Maya: How'd you get that arm anyway?

Y/N: Got it from my aunt for a mercenary's day present

Reloading his gun they walked through some of the carnage they had made, Maya spotting a shotgun which wad just begging to be taken and used to kill people so she picked it up.

Lilith: Seems like a cool aunt

Y/N: Eh, haven't seen her since she went to Elpis a few year back, apparently she was helping Jack open a Vault

Lilith: Hang on, was she about this tall,
snooty attitude, weird hair?

Y/N: That's great aunt Aurelia, you meet her?

Lilith: Uh... sure, let's just say that

Seeing what looker like a massive whirlpool of water with ascending stairs they began going up it, a few Bruisers and psychos jumping out the wood works. Maya aimed behind her and fired, blasting a psycho's head off.

Lilith teleported beside a Bruiser, aiming her pistol at his head before smirking and firing. Turning around she sidestepped a psycho's Buzzaxe before shooting a few rounds into him.

Gaige climbed into onto scaffolding, taking shots at some Suicide psychos, she caught one's arm which made him drop the grenade before it blew up the group of them, the explosion knocking some into the whirlpool.

As Y/N slid over some cover he fire his pistol at a Bruiser, running out of ammo he tossed the gun into the air before unloading his SMG into him. Taking out some ammo he caught the pistol, reloaded and looked behind him.

Maya caught a Nomad with her Phaselock, Lilith used her Siren powers and crashed into the Bloodshot in a fiery blaze before appearing beside Maya, the two fist bumping before a bigger Nomad charged out.

Mad Max shot his lightning gun at them which they dodged, Deathtrap grabbed Y/N making his eyes widen before he was tossed towards the bandit. Splitting his hand apart he shot at him until his arm overheated, using the newly made corpse as a cushion.

Y/N: Are you insane!?

Gaige: Insanely smart

He rolled his eyes, getting up before blowing on his arm as it turned back to normal. Shaking it slightly he sighed before reloading, picking up a few grenades to use later.

Continuing to go through the Bloodshot Stronghold they took down more bandits, Y/N getting excited when seeing a weapons crate but his expression dropping upon seeing it was a Dahl one.

Just grabbing the ammo they went on, clearing out a few bandits that ran at them in a prison type area before they turned a corner and saw a closed cell at the end of a hall.

Going towards it they saw a normal cell apart from a man laying in a bed with the words "YOU DIE" painted beside him. Sitting up it was revealed to be Roland who looked to them.

Roland: Vault Hunters, it's good to finally meet y- Lilith, what are you doing here?

Lilith: Thought I'd help in your rescue, no thanks required... maybe a few

Roland: Then who's protecting Sanctuary?

Lilith: Don't worry, Tannis is doing a fine job

Tannis: How many times do i have to tell you, blue syringes here and red there!? I can't create the ultimate army when the samples are cross contaminating!

Lilith: Probably

The wall exploded to reveal a Hyperion Loader-bot, Roland charged at it. Tackling it to the ground he tore out it's power core and threw it at another making it explode. He got sweeped out the way by a Bul-loader and knocked to the ground.

They went to shoot it before he grabbed a discared gun and opened fire, mowing down the loader before it fell to ground with a few fading beeps. Standing up he threw the gun away and dusted himself off.

Something grabbed Roland from behind as he was dragged away, Lilith called out for him before a EXP-Loader came along and tried to blow them up but failed, getting mowed down.

The cell door was blown open so they ran through it, seeing Roland being taken away by a giant blue Constructor bot. Going through Loaders and bandits as they shot down anything in their away Y/N stopped.

Turning around he split his arm and fired at a Loader, going through it's eye the robot exploded before he was ushered forward by the rest of them. Lilith was clearly infuriated, melting a few Loaders in her way.

Lilith: Come on, we're not done yet

(Lemme know what you think)