chapter 1

Hey everybody heres a new story that hopefully yall will love oh and sorry if this chapter is short im doing this on my phone.so yea I will try to update but I have dance practice and also me and my friends are talking about making a band and I also have homwork so yea im gonna shut up now and let yall enjoy my awesome story hehehe bye ♥

REBELS P.O.V :] ♥

Rebel its time to get  up and get ready for school my mom said walking into my room makig sure I get up and get ready ughhhh goooo away im not going to school so you can leave now bye I say back to my mom you see in the mornings im not the nicest person.Im always rude in the mornings I dont care who you are but  if you wake me up from my wonderful sleep than we are going go have a fight  dont make me get your father my mom said with a smirk.After I heard that I jumped up and ran to my bathroom to get a shower and get ready thats what I thought I heard my mom say laughing.The only person im scared of is my dad I maybe daddys little girl but he still scares me back in highschool my dad was a total badass and then he met my mom and he changed a little which I though was sweet then a couple years later they had 8 kids yes 8 I have 7 older brothers and I cant stand any of them.My parents wanted a girl so they tried one more time and had me my dad thought it would be cool to namd me rebel so they did my brothers names are 1.jordan 2.jacbo 3.devin 4.peter 5.cody 6.cory.7colby.Jordan,jacbo,and devil are all 18 and are in there last year of high school peter and cody are 17 and are in there 3rd year of highschool and cory and colby are 16 and in there 2nd year of highschool. And then there is me im 14 and in my 1st year of highschool I have been causing trouble since I was born like fights in school,skipping school,sneaking out,back talking,partying,drinking,and doing drugs etc.My mom gets so mad but my dad just smirks at all the bad stuff I do my dad lets me off the hook but not all the time there are some times where he has to be the bad parent and take away my phone and stuff but that never stops me from causing trouble.

Sorry it was short but im tried and I have school tommorow but I will try to update more tommorow after school so yea love yall bye ♥ :]