Part 2

(Prince Andrew POV)

I woke up early today, I was so nervous I couldn't sleep. Tonight we announce the 35 selected girls that will be coming to live in the palace and compete to win my heart. No pressure there.

I hurry and get ready and go to my fathers office. My father is there looking at a few files, and my mother has my little sister Sarah on her lap, they are giggling and pointing at the pictures of girls who entered the selection. When Sarah sees me she jumps up and runs over to me. "Drew! guess what! Mom and Dad said they would let me choose one of the girls that will be in the selection!"

I look over to my parents

"What?" I say "are you kidding me? you are letting my nine year old sister pick a girl that could possibly be my wife!"

"Oh come on drew" my mother says "it's only one out of 35, and besides, girls just have good instincts when it comes to this sort of thing." she smiles at me, one of those mom smiles that says I love you but don't push it. I roll my eyes but don't press the matter.

"Have you chosen yet?" I ask Sarah.

"Not yet. I'm still deciding between two girls."

"And have you picked all the others?" I ask my parents.

"Almost" my dad says "just a few more and we will be done."

"Okay! I've chosen, drew come look at the girl you are going to marry!" Sarah squeals. I laugh "oh ya? how do you know?" I tease.

"I just know!" she says and drags me over to the table. She hands me the file and I open it, but only the form is in it, not the picture.

"Where is her picture?" I ask Sarah

"Right here" she has it in her hands "you can't see her until tonight, I want you to be surprised"

Whatever, I look down and read about the girl my sister intends for me to marry. Her name is Roseanna Myers, she's a six, she speaks French and Latin, and she sings. Hmm, she sounds ok. I like that she can sing, that has always been a quality I liked about a person. Mostly because I am a terrible singer so I admire anyone who can. Plus one of my favorite things to do is play the piano and I always dreamed my princess would sit with me on my piano bench and sing for me while I play.

That sounds pretty cheesy.

I look over and Sarah is staring at me with a huge smile on her face. "You like her! you are smiling and you like her! Oh I knew it!" what? I was smiling? I didn't even realize.

I give her a teasing smile and say "she's ok" and walk out of the room.

I can't believe in just two days 35 girls will be living in my house. I've never really been shy around girls but 35 of them is a little intimidating. And then there is the fact that I only have one more day left until my life changes forever. Ya there's going to be a lot of girls, but eventually they will all be gone. All except for one.