Chapter 2 -Gringotts

After Harry ate his breakfast and drank his coffee, he walked out of the leaky cauldron and continued walking on the path to Gringotts bank. As he walked through Diagonally , however people kept staring at him. Harry, however, ignored their rudeness and walked past them. Just like he did the previous night.

He arrived just outside of Gringotts and he walked up the stairs, his head was bowed as he was thinking about the creatures inheritance. Harry didn't know much about them, he only had a little introduction to them and that was because Hermione forced a book on top of him a few months ago. In a way he should've been glad she did make him read about them, even if it was only a little bit.

As Harry was thinking, he finally realized he reached the top of the stairs. He pushed open the door and walked in the building. It was quite busy this time of day, he noticed and he still got a few looks form Wizards and witches he never met. harry felt a bit out of place as he didn't like the attention he was receiving. it made him feel a bit claustrophobic.

He tried to ignore the looks from strangers and proceeded too walk up to a goblin. " Excuse me sir , do you know where I can find the Goblin Griphook, the Goblin in charge of the potter vaults ,as I've just came into my creatures inheritance ?" Harry spoke with such formality to the goblin that the goblin looked astounded and a few on lookers where quite shocked at this as well.

"Yes I do in fact. I presume Mr potter would you follow me" the goblin spoke with a curious look that glazed over his face. Harry walked a step behind the Goblin that he was following, until they reached a heavy looking door. Harry watched as the Goblin knock on the door. " Enter" said a voice on the other side. The Goblin, pushed open the door and entered, with Harry following.

"Head Goblin Griphook, Mr. Potter is here for you." Said the Goblin, and he turned facing back to the door and left the room. "Hello, Mr. Potter. You're here because of your creature/s inheritance?" Harry nodded. " Right then, Mr. Potter I need you to prick your finger with this blade and place 7 droplets of your blood on this piece of parchment. Don't panic if it disappears." Griphook said. Harry picked up the sharp blade and slowly pricked his right middle finger and held his finger over the parchment and counted the droplets as they fell on to the parchment. Griphook handed Harry a plaster and then they both watched as the blood disappeared. after a few moments words began to appear.

Griphook picked up the parchment and handed it over to Harry.

Birth certificate and inheritance test

First name: Hadrian James Potter-Snape ( half blood dragon half night demon hybrid)

mate/s : Unknown Male (veela wearwolf hybrid. Age 15)

Mother: Severus Potter-Snape -blood dragon. _half vampire half dragon_- (Alive)

Father: James Fleamont Potter-Snape -night demon- (Mentally unstable, captured)

Godfather/s: Siruis Orion Black-Lupin (in Azkaban), , Tom Marvolo Riddle (in hiding), Lucius Abraxas Malfoy (Alive)

Godmother/s: Remus John Black - Lupin (Alive) ,Bellatrix Lestrange nee black (in Azkaban) , Narcissa Malfoy nee black (Alive) , Lilly Evans ( Deceased)

Heir to:

Potter volts and estates

Black volts