Shopping

Jorge And Benji are walking around a mall hand in hand. They walk into a store and a shirt catches Jorge's eye. "What do you think hun?" Jorge asks Benji with his strong accent. "Hm. Let's Try it on and see how it fits" benji says with a smirk. Benji finds a open fitting room stall and signals Jorge to follow. Benji locks the door and pushes Jorge against the wall. He leaves wet kisses down his cheek and towards his neck. He slowly moves his fingers through the buttons of Jorge's shirt causing it to unbutton.Jorge slowly removes his shirt and pulls Benjis hair as he continues to leave kisses down his stomach. "Mmm" Jorge moans. Benji unzips Jorge's pants and pulls down the front of his boxers. He slowly pulls his member out, and licks the right and left side of his shaft. He licks his tip back and forth a it is covered in pre cum. "O-oh my god benji that feels-" Jeorge is cut off my a knock at the door. They both freeze and don't move an inch. The clerks keys start to rattle indicating she is unlocking the door. Jeorge quickly pulls his boxers back up and re-zips his pants. "I'm sorry but I'll need to ask you two to leave. This young lady needs to help her young daughter try on some clothes and this is the only two person stall we have here..." the lady clerk says. "Oh yes we understand" both Benji and Jorge say. They walkout the store with nothing in hand, but smiles on their faces.

A/n: hi everyone!! I hope y'all enjoyed this! I've been shipping Benjey for a long time now...and I'm so glad they're together in person.

Word count: 297