Chapter 4

Crap, Kourtney was here. I was looking at the bitch, who could run brad away from me. Great, this is what I need right now. " brad?? Who's this??" she asked, she was looking at me like I was meet waiting to be eaten.

" this is Sam, my girlfriend." brad held my hand, but he was gripping a little to hard. Kourtney was staring at me, no not staring but glaring at me. And I didn't like it one bit. " hello Kourtney!!" I said, with a fake smile, she did the same.

" well, I need to go unpack, see you at school tomorrow. Oh...... and don't worry, I won't steel your friends from you Sam, just brad." with a laugh she was gone. Wow I love her, she was a great person! 

" I'm soo 'sorry Sam, I didn't think she would do this!!" brad started.

" don't worry about it brad, I would have meet her soon anyway!! So don't worry about it!!" I hugged him and then followed him inside were his dad was. " hey  dad, this is Sam, Sam this is my father." wow why so formal??? And why is there do much tension in the air??

" Sam let's go to my room for abit!" he ( brad) grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. 

" brad, are you and your father fighting??" I asked 

" Lets just say he's not the nicest man on earth, and do you remember the story I told you???" i nodded,

" well I didn't tell you the whole story. Let's go to your house so my father doesn't hear me tell you," he whispered the last part. I nodded, getting up and pulling him with me.

At my ( Sammy’s) house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as we got into the house he pulled me onto the couch. " okay, so after my sister got sent away, my father got abusive. Agent me and my mother. That's why my mother had to leave. So after she left it got a lot worse for me." OMFG.

“is that why you where scared for me to be around him, and wanted to go In your room and wanted to leave your house asap???" he nodded.

" But thank god he wasn't drunk, then he gets really mean and beats me, but when he's not drunk it's just verbal." I nodded, I started to feel my eyes water, great I was going to cry. " ooohhhh Sam , don't cry please don't cry."

" my father won't be back for another month, would you like to get away from your father for a bit??" I asked. " ya okay, but are you okay with this??" I nodded, " let's go back to my house and grab some clothes for 4 weeks!!" 

" okay, let's go!!"

AT HIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think his dad got into drinking, because there was beer cans everywhere. " Sam do not make a sound got it????" I nodded. " son, is that you???" his dad came walking out and he looked drunk, really really drunk.

Before I knew what was happening I got pushed out of the way, my head slammed agents the wall and I saw brad and his dad fighting.

" Its good to see you again Sam!" I heard his father say, i looked up to see his father standing over top of me, he grabbed my hair and pulled me into the bedroom. After that I do not know what happened. Because he knocked me out...